"Do you still love Jungkook? You keep staring at him" Ariana began to walk inside the stadium, allowing the boys to be in her place.

"So? What about it?" She screamed while rolling her eyes. Everyone giggled at her answer and shouted more.

HERE

LOOK HERE

JIMIN HERE

JUNGKOOK HERE

HERE HERE

Cameras flashed as they turned here and there, a smile here, a pose here. Jungkook was left with her as they posed alone.

"THANK YOU"

"NEXT"

Jungkook looked at his feet and the others began speaking.

"We are in the opening ceremony, after Ariana...we have to wait beside her and then sit down...our seating is like always..." Namjoon spoke as they lined behind artists.

"With Ariana?" Jimin asked with a smile. "Ouch" Jimin motioned forward as Yoongi elbowed him in the stomach.

Namjoon replied with a hum and stood in line.

"LISTEN UP, ARIANA AND BTS, YOU ARE NEXT, HOLD HANDS, WALK WITH THE BEAT AND STOP AT THE END, SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND EXIT TO THE RIGHT, PLEASE SIT TOGETHER" the stage crew shouted. Everyone screamed a yes and began to get ready. They had few touch ups here and there.

Ariana stood beside BlackPink and giggled with them. Ariana bowed and moved towards the boys. Not daring to even look at them. She played with her dress and looked at the lift to the stage.

She flinched as she felt someone's fingers grip her waist. She turned to see Hoseok smiling at her. He leaned towards her ears and whispered something.

"You look beautiful, don't worry about him. Please enjoy the night and perform well". Ariana giggled as his warm breath tickled her neck. She nodded and smiled. She gasped as she felt him pinch her cheeks.

"BTS AND ARIANA PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE" they heard the crew scream. Hoseok pulled Ariana back and allowed the boys to walk in front. Her eyes caught Jungkook slamming by, she would have said something but, not today.

"Some days things just take way too much of your energy" Hoseok sang. "YAHHH, stop leaking the song" she smiled with a giggle. Jungkook looked back and stared at them with a smirk.

"I'm over her" he whispered to himself.

A lie

Ariana walked towards the lift and stood behind Jungkook. His towering figure scared her but, she had Hoseok. A smile formed on her face as she could smell the familiar scent.

"You Guys smell nice" Ariana whispered with a chuckle.

"Ohh, Jungkook threw away a perfume so I just saved it then sprayed everyone hehe" Seokjin answered. Ariana's smile dropped to a frown. She wasn't expecting that answer.

She heard him scoff. He was probably happy seeing her look dumb.

**
The platform underneath rose. They heard fake love play as the background music. She squinted as the bright lights on the stage hit them. The platform came to a halt. A wave of screamed echoed through out the arena. The boys walked in front. Ariana and Hoseok behind.

The screamed died out as she came in the picture. No one forgave her, but everyone pretended to be nice. Hoseok made sure he was speaking to her. Helping her down the stairs and making her giggle.

She knew pictures will pop up from fansites.

They came to the end and bowed. Ariana saw her favourite fan site, smiling, she gave her hope. Ariana looked around and ran towards her. Giving her a bracelet she wore. The girls and boys screamed as she came close. She felt happy seeing her smile.

The line was now messed up, Ariana was confused with Hoseok and stood infront of Jungkook instead. . She climbed down the stairs, but Jungkook stepped on her dress, forcing her to fall front.

She was about to cry when she felt his arms pull her up. He held her waist tightly and helped her down. She was thankful but she saw why. Cameras pointed at Jungkook, of course he had to look nice in front of the world. The boys sat down, making sure she was fine.

"It's ok, I'm fine, thanks to Jungkook" Ariana said while smiling. She was siting in the middle of Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Don't say my name" he whispered. While looking at the awards.

"Stop being a rude" Yoongi whispered back.

"Really, supporting a disgusting person like her. Go on, stop speaking to me then" he answered back.

Yoongi was about to say something back when cameras pointed at him. He smiled as he saw his face pop up on the screen.

**

Hours went by, they sang to the groups that performed and interacted with fans. Their attention turned to a stage crew to the right.

"Ariana you're next, please come with me" the crew called. Ariana stood up and followed the person, while saying bye to the boys.

Ariana bowed as she went past the stage and into the back. She walked towards her changing room and saw the girls. They all hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks.

"So Ariana, what are you performing" Lisa asked while helping Ariana get changed.

"Im releasing three songs today..." she whispered.

"Are these for him?"

"Maybe"

*****

Sorry for being late

Ignore mistakes