🐯Thug Life 🐯4

It was almost evening when there was a sudden rush inside the mansion. Taehyung was sleeping on his bed like always having nothing to do and being dead bored inside this big shabby house. Then a sudden thud was heard to which the brunet jumped awake and stared angrily at the door.

"Jin Hyung what's going on!" Taehyung stomped his way outside only to see someone throwing a bag at him making him fall over the ground.

"Ouch! My back hurts"

"Correction, butt" Mark chuckled. Taehyung squinted at the elder and got up with the black bag in his hand.

"What's this for?"

"I don't know. Sejin hyung gave it to me. We've got work to do. " Mark replied. Taehyung shrugged and opened the zipper hurriedly. He saw a bow and a hairband falling over the floor and the rest what he saw made his head spin.

"What!" Mark gasped.

"W-Why's there a h-hairband?? A-And a wig! Wait a dress too!?"

"Jin hyung!!! Namjoon hyung come here quick!!!" Mark screamed like a toddler pointing at Taehyung who had a bizarre facial expression as he held the glittery pink dress in his hand. The members saw one by one and ran towards the scene in between their preparations. Slowly light giggles and laughter started to spread through the room. Jungkook was the last to arrive.

"S-Stop!!! Why're you all looking at me like that!?" The laughter got louder and Jin almost fell over Namjoon's shoulder to contain himself.

"W-Were sorry Tae but you'd look great in that!"  Mark giggled. That was when their eldest Sejin stepped in and the room went silent.

"You're all still here!? We need to get there quick. And Taehyung you'll have to wear it  i won't take no as an answer. It was what the boss wanted. Just do as i say" The rest scurried away and Taehyung stood there in the midst with a look of disgust at the clothes....

"B-But why me??"

"I said hurry Taehyung!" Sejin warned.

"Is there another way? I mean you don't have to force him..." Sejin turned towards the new voice and of course it had to be Jungkook. The boy just loved to interfere and rebel. Especially when it came to Taehyung.

"Ok Jungkook first of all this is not your business. Second of all we're robbing from an art auction where we'll have to trick them to buy a costly painting as well as con someone. The guy we're targeting is a sucker for sluts so i guess Taehyung will work fine for now since we haven't got any girls willing to do the job" Jungkook looked at him rather angrily. He saw how Taehyung was shivering while holding the awfully slutty dress.

"But-" Jungkook got interrupted.

"But what? Is there a problem? Do you need to get payed or what" Jungkook clenched his fists but he couldn't do anything about it. It was all about the money and there was no running from it. He had to play along.

"B-But- But what if he finds out I'm a guy!!" Taehyung squeaked. Sejin glared at him one more time and that was enough for the little brunet to get the message. He sighed watching the older man walk away, leaving him with just Jungkook.

"K-Kookie help me out.." Taehyung whispered but Jungkook walked away like as if he heard nothing. It was just a regular robbery, nothing could go wrong right? The ravenette hoped so... The brunet stood there staring blankly at Jungkooks fading figure with hurt written all over his face. Why was he so hard to read??

"Just wait till everything gets fucked up" Taehyung muttered as he pouted at the dress....

About 30 minutes later, the gang was all set and waiting outside the mansion in their respective vehicles. The only one left was Taehyung who was obviously struggling to walk in those tight clothes...

"Why's he taking so long..." Jungkook kept looking at his watch until he saw a new person walking out through the door making his jaw drop for a moment.

"Oh my fucking god-" Mark couldn't finish his words as Jackson gave out a loud whistle. The rest oggled while Jin laughed his heart out. Jungkook was lost in staring at the piece of explicit art in front of him for too long that he failed to realize that Taehyung had caught him, blushing mad red.

"Beautiful. You look like a flat chested princess" Mark said out of breath.

Taehyung pouted and slapped his hands while trying to pull down the ends of the short dress. Now that Jungkook had noticed the dress was too revealing, making him somehow distressed. The brunet was obviously uncomfortable in it. Jungkook felt like he wanted to cover him up completely since no one had the right to see him like that- wait what?

"Wake up" Jungkook slapped his head once and turned away from the sight. Why was he suddenly getting so mad?? It was just Taehyung, nothing else. Then why were his his hands fisted up as if he was ready to punch someone???

Nothing could go wrong... That was what everyone thought. Even Taehyung when he was at the backseat, practicing how to flirt with Mr Dawon, their target. He was an old man so it was easy to trick him, Sejin said. Jungkook was the one driving but he could get small peeks to what Mark was exactly trying to "teach" Taehyung.

"You see if he keeps his hands over your thighs like this-" Taehyung was dumbly listening to his hyung giving his words of wisdom.

"You'll have to act like you're interested" Mark continued, leaning towards the confused brunet while his hands creeped towards Taehyung's back.

"You get me?" Mark asked. The brunet nodded innocently.

"You shouldn't flinch alright?? Give him the drink and just act slutty. Everything will be fine. I've got your back."  Taehyung nodded again, getting tensed as the distance between them decreased and suddenly the car came to an abrupt stop with the driver's hands stiffening over the wheel. The rest who were almost asleep and in their own world suddenly looked at Jungkook in confusion.

"Taehyung get in the front seat. Now" The ravenette said firmly. Everyone looked at each other whereas Mark glared at the rear glass where Jungkook was doing the same. Taehyung couldnt decide as the red haired male had held the brunet's wrist tight.

"And why should he?" Mark asked in a deep voice.

"Taehyung are you listening to me or not!?" Jungkook asked, voice angrier than before. And Taehyung knows it's bad news when the older calls his complete name. Mark was surprised when he saw the brunet slip out of his hands and get seated next to Jungkook. The ravenette gave a smirk at the red head through the rear mirror. But they were only about to experience what the night was about to bring them.

(A/N): hope i can update soon. 💜💜 also i have a new story ideaaa but im already stuck with 4 stories so lol imma just not do it nowww.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 26, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Thug Life ●KOOKV●जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें