🐰Thug Life🐰1

The air was thick. It was dusty, almost. A group of people ran behind two men but they were unable to catch up with their speed. They were taking too long and now they had to run. A ravenette and a brunette emerged out of the dust and the sight immediately made their gang mates sigh in relief.

"Tae!"

Like a protector, he pulls him by his wrist,black eyes going wide in size because he has no time.

"Quick goddamnit!"

He scolds him more because he cares the most for him. And the young brunette knows...

"Come on!!!"

It started out to be brotherhood for two little boys in a not so nice orphanage. And now they're just runaways from the same place, a part of the most notorious gang in korea, the falcons which consisted of 14 members.

"Where the hell were you both! Scared the shit out of us!" Jimin snarled and pulled Taehyung immediately on his lap, giving space for Jungkook to sit...

"Quick get this thing going Jackson!!" Jackson nodded as he increased the speed of the jeep, the tall figures of the policemen fading into the dark. The rest of the members of their gang had left in a different car ahead of them.

"Faster!!"

Jin shouted as Jungkook laid back, wiping away a drop of sweat. The ravenette's fists clenched for a second rewinding how Taehyung almost got caught again. His clothes were half torn this time and Jungkook knew he couldn't keep spending more money on it.

"Kookie I'm sorry!!

"What the hell were you doing Tae??" Jungkook tried to. He tried to shout but then he laid back seeing the brunette's puppy eyes...

Jungkook let out a deep sigh, because this boy he was going to lash out at in front of everyone will never happen because well... it was almost impossible.  Because he was like Falcon's baby. Their bait for almost everything... Because Taehyung was just good at it? His innocent looking face could almost fool anyone. But not Jungkook though. He was a different story.

But Taehyung was probably the only one who gave a shit about feelings and kept the gang humane and close even though he risked his happiness at times. Sad but true...

"I-I'm sorry K-Kookie-"

"Shit Tae. Just look at your clothes-"

Jimin chuckled while flaunting a piece of  Taehyung's torn sleeve and now everyone was laughing together at the brunette's disastrous look.. What was more perfect than being with your family? They really were closer than any family... All from different parts of korea but in the end they were one. And now Jungkook was also smiling with Taehyung, a little bit of life joining his dead gaze...But how long will this even last..?

"Hey at least we're all alive! Tae if I lose you then who's gonna steal my money by flirting with me every single time?? Hmm??" Mark laughed and Taehyung shied away a little, Jimin cooing at his actions. Jungkook's smile fell as he drifted his attention back towards the city lights while cocking his tongue to a side of his inner cheek. If only they had a better home. Better life. More money...

(A/N): Hope you liked it 💜💜💜