Spencer half smiled, "provision 14, second addendum," Coach Sylvester turns towards the new directions, "fourteen members must perform for each team, however not all members must perform every song,"

Mr Schuester closed the book, "fine," Mr Schuester looks at them, "just go ahead, take all the football players and your cheerios,"

Mr Schuester sits down when Coach Sylvester slides on her glasses, "all right, everybody, listen up," she looks at them then towards the piece of paper, "when you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black shiny thing,"

Mr Schuester looked at Coach Sylvester when Spencer frowns, "that's called a piano, Sue," Coach Sylvester ignored Mr Schuester, "Santana,"

Santana moved out of her boyfriend's grip, "no," Spencer frowns, holding onto Santana's hips, "don't go,"

Santana kissed her boyfriend's lips, when she quickly moved Spencer's hands going towards Coach Sylvester, "wheels," Artie wheels towards Coach Sylvester, "gay kid,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "come on, move it," Kurt quickly stands up when he makes his way towards Coach Sylvester.

"asian !" Sue pointed at Mike, "shaft," Matt rolled his eyes as he stood, "female asian."

Tina gulped as she followed Mike and Matt, "Aretha," Mercedes quickly made her way to Kurt as Sue looked down at her list one last time "and Zac Efron,"

Spencer's eyes widened as Sue gestured for him to come, as Special hesitantly made his way to stand behind his girlfriend.

Sue turned to Will, "i don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students."

"you've got to be kidding me!" Will exclaimed outraged putting his hands onto the black piano.

Sue shook her head, "i wouldn't kid about this, and maybe that's your problem, Bigotry is no laughing matter."

Santana grinned holding up her right hand in a 'C' formation, "and that's how Sue, sees it."

Spencer rolled his eyes at his girlfriend when she says Coach Sylvester signature line, Sue grinned at the Latina cheerleader, who stood in front of Spencer, "outstanding."

***

"what did you have to do to get him to stop?" Spencer held onto his bag strap, "let's just say i feel sorry for my dad's cause they're probably going to have dipped into my college fund to pay for intensive therapy,"

Spencer half smiled, "oh, hardcore," Rachel looks up at Spencer, "i don't mind, i did it to protect you and your brother,"

Spencer looks down at Rachel, "and Quinn, Finn's girlfriend," Rachel looks up at Spencer, "of course,"

"we're all teammates," Rachel let's outba small breath, "hey," Spencer put his hand onto Rachel's shoulder, "i got to tell you, you are really awesome,"

Rachel stood in front of Spencer, "i'm gonna make it up to you someday, i swear Rachel," Rachel nods her head with a smile on her face.

Spencer smiled before he walked away from Rachel, "hey-" Sean wrapped his arm around Spencer's shoulder, "when should me and our friends join glee club?"