Excerpt

"Missed me sweetheart?" Jimin teases.

"Ass head" She grits her teeth

He stops them both, right in the middle of parking aisle 4. Jimin does this puppy pleading eyes, not to mention how they start to give that sympathetic effect.

"Noona~ I'm so sorry"

What the hell?! Everyone gasps

"Jimin-?!"

Yunha shrinks in shame, embarrassed all of a sudden.

"I want noona to forgive Diminie~"

That doesn't stop there.

"So Park Jimin has a younger sister now eh? The popular frat boys on campus teased as they come closer.

"Excuse me it's elder sister" She does try to compose herself to seem 'more mature' as she plays along with him. If it's a game he wants, then a game he gets.

They all laughed... mockingly

"You're nothing to Jimin-ssi. Stop acting like you mean something to him, mhm?" one tried to flick her on the forehead. Yunha knew this would happen. She shut her eyes closed, clenching her fist as she braces for the flick. But nothing stings. She peeks open one eye only to see Jimin holding his arm, preventing them to lay even a single finger on her.

"Nobody teases my Noona unless it's me... understood?" They shrunk all in fear. It's no good to go fight against someone more influential you know?

__________

Disclaimer:
The story is the product of the author's imagination and is for entertainment purposes only. The people (BTS or other artists and figures) used to portray the said characters are not mine and are very far from the portrayed role than what they are in reality. Neither do not ship them with each other in real life.

If ever any events, places, or people tend to be real is purely coincidental!

Plagiarism is a CRIME!

-sesii

Edit:

I will be slowly editing and rewriting out each of the chapters. It may take time since my classes have started a few days ago. Thank you for reading and for your support!!