02

**Disclaimer: Lee Heeseung in this story isn't meant to be affiliated to Lee Heeseung of Enhypen. Again, this book is purely fictional. Thank you!

"Please come with me"

The professor excuses her, and she follows the Prefect. Yunha feels the tension surge through her whole body, that unnerving feeling pooling at the pits of her stomach, making her unconsciously fiddle with her fingers. What seems to be the issue?

Right down the hallway, they do march, everyone's attention at them, bowing in respect to the professor ahead.

"Isn't that Jeon Jungkook's sister?"

"Why are they heading to the Prefect of Discipline?"

Of course she's the Secretary?! How could we forget?!

She overhears from inside the office, a familiar voice faintly being heard— it confuses her.

Jungkook? He isn't going to do anything wrong right?

The tension between her thoughts rises, even more, when the teacher twists down the doorknob of the office. A whiff of cold air hits her, with a mixed scent of dried blood and grass?

"I can't believe that you're capable of doing this Mr. Lee! You are even your batch basketball team captain-" one teacher scolds out in disdain.

Huh?

"Come in.."

The blood from her face drains down. She feels that a bucket of cold water is poured over her. This is impossible, It can't be!

There, Jungkook kneels, both of his arms raised overhead. His lower lip busted. An evident purple bruise right on the left side of his face. His eyes darkening as he glowered over his peers. Before she could even react, she notices the same thing she saw earlier: A small alarm.

"So it was you..."

"I am ashamed of you Mr. Lee," The council president scolds, holding out the notebook in one hand:

Mr. Lim clears his throat

"Ms. Jeon, you're finally here" One faculty speaks. Yunha nods her head and looks at the students kneeling down on the floor. All those, making her forget that she's supposed to be handling a log of students who're brought to the office... And this group: they're nothing new.

And there they are, kneeling down with both their hand raised mid-air

But Jungkook-

"Lee Heeseung is accounted to have dragged Mr. Hwang on to the field, and started beating him during their free period" The Council president pauses and glances over the bruised and muddy student sitting on the chair.

'New Student scenario' she assumes

"He explains that the bullying has been going on for 3 months"

She ticks her head to one side in dismay.

"-Jeon Jungkook was just passing by when he witnessed the misconduct of the small group and helped the boy"

"Noona~" She heard Jungkook whine, eyes going doe. Yunha hisses

"The alarm he used was much of a good help to alert the guards on post and teachers around. But despite that good deed— he still is involved. Consequences are to be applied" They all look at him.

"Until when are they going to stay like that?" She asks the President.

"Not long... maybe 10 minutes?"