little white lies

Olivia's POV

Dear god, what did I get myself into? Oh right, I technically cheated on Luke and now I'm kind of going on a date with Harry. Wow how doesn't Luke hate me right now? Oh wait, he doesn't know.

Right now Harry wanted to take a stroll on the beach and 'just talk', but I have a strong feeling that he wants to do more than that. He keeps trying to hold my hand or he tries to put his arm around me, I keep having to remind him of the no touching rule...even though I do sort of like it.

"So Harry, I don't know anything about you. Other than you're a massive player and you like stealing peoples girlfriends from them." I said.

"Well, you know that I work at the fudge kitchen and that I lose my wallet easily." Harry chuckled.

"Oh you know what I mean." I questioned Harry, I was actually curious to see what he does for fun.

"If you must know Olivia, I like to write music, I'm originally from the UK if you couldn't tell already! My favorite colors are orange and blue and um... I guess I really like animals." Harry said.

"Interesting... I would have never guessed that you write music." We continued to walk alongside of the ocean.

"Now that you know everything there is to know about me, what's your deal miss Olivia?"

"If you must know Harry, I am originally from New Jersey, my favorite band has to be either Greenday or Mayday Parade, my favorite color is purple, and I have been dating Luke for over 2 years now."

"How exactly did you meet Luke?" Harry asked.

"Well it's kind of complicated. I lived in Australia for a few years and one day I saw his band play at a pub nearby. Afterwards we really hit it off, we started dating in Australia and then my family had to move back to America. He finished school so he dropped everything and moved back out to New Jersey with me and that's where we are now I guess." I explained

Now that I was thinking about it, it was incredibly selfish for me to do something like this with Harry. Luke had left his family, his friends, and his band for me. And what was I doing? Going on an unofficial date with Harry.

"Oh, he sounds like a really nice guy." Harry said.

"Yea, he's the sweetest. We do everything together." This was my attempt of making Harry realize that Luke was really the one for me.

We continued walking down the shoreline, and all of the sudden I started to hear Harry hum a familiar tune.

"Your secret tattoo the way you change moods the songs that you sing when you're all alone..." Harry sang softly.

"Your favorite band the way that you dance but baby, baby! Does he know you can move it like that woaaaah!" I finished the lyric for him.

"Does he know you're out and I want you so bad woaaaaaah" Harry sang back.

"Tonight, you're mine. Baby does he know that you'll never go back woaaaaah."

"Does he know!" We both sang together.

"Wow Harry, I would never have guessed you were a directioner." I chuckled.

"Well I am no directioner but I did tell you I write songs." Harry said, leaving me a bit confused.

"What?" I questioned

"I wrote that song with my buddies in the UK."

"WHAT?NO WAY! HARRY ARE YOU LYING?" I was totally fangirling over him right now.

"Honest, back home we wrote a bunch of songs and I guess they decided to use the one that I wrote."

"I guess I was wrong, you are a pretty interesting dude" I was still shocked that Harry had written my favorite song.

"Hurtful!" Harry frowned and then laughed.

"Do you still write songs?" I asked.

"Yes but only things that I think are worth writing about."

"Like what?"

"You." Harry answered

"You're funny." I said but then started to wonder,was he being serious?

I looked at my phone to see that it was already 4:00 pm. I really should get back to the shore house before Luke starts to get worried about me.

"Oh would you look at the time, I gotta head out now." I said quickly.

"Here let me at least take you home." Harry offered.

"You really shouldn't, Luke would get mad and I already drove my car."

"Good point, well hopefully I get my song done and hopefully I will see you again soon" Harry said as he flashed his beautiful smile. He pulled me in for a tight hug and then let me go.

"Who knows, I'll see ya later Harry." I said while walking back from the beach to find my car.

Abby's POV

After Olivia's little meltdown, Grayson and I had decided to go for a stroll on the beach while waiting for Olivia to clear things up with Harry.

"Hey that kind of looks like your friend Gail." Grayson said while squinting his eyes and pointing in the distance.

"Wait, that is Olivia! Why is she hugging that Harry dude? OH NO!" I started to put the pieces together, Olivia was catching feelings for him.