Brainsick Halloween (most_bay)

Brainsick Halloween

I creep into the back alley where Mike and I agreed to meet. The plan was to make this the creepiest Halloween in the neighborhood. We aren't kids anymore, but we can scare the hell out of those annoying little devils.

I glimpse Mike's wobbling figure, standing in the shadows. He looks different, but that's part of the plan.

"Hey, man. Nice costume." I wave as I walk toward him.

"Arr!"

"Seriously?" I scratch my head. "You don't even look like a pirate!"

"Uggghhh!"

"Relax, dude, it looks cool," I assure him with a smile. "I like the peeling skin... and the missing eye. Nice touch."

Mike shambles closer. "Uunnghaah!"

"Okay! You sound funny by the way. Are you sick?"

"Ghaaaaah!"

"Alright, alright! Don't go ninja on me!" I raise my arms suggestively. "What do you think? You like my disguise?"

"Blurghhh!"

"Come on, dude! It can't be that bad! It took me like two hours to paint the clown face. The stupid orange wig alone costs like twenty bucks."

"Eeeeghhh!" Mike shrugs.

"Fine! You wanna grab a bite before we rock the boat?"

"GRRYEAAAAH!" Mike suddenly lurched forward, reaching his arms to grab my head.

CHOMP!!

SLURP!!

"Yuuuumyyy braaaains!"