Side-Content: Details and Information on the World of DarkCore.

Start from the beginning

Billions of Lost Tech is scattered throughout the Universe, remnants of the Ancient Empire.   Graveyards of the Ancient Empire battleships could sometimes be found. Know one can truly say what happened to the powerful Empire. The legends gave some hints on what may have happened to them. But how can an entire race that stretched over the whole Universe just vanish? Some people say that the Empire destroyed  themselves with a dangerous Lost Tech, others point to the legends and say it was the great war that destroyed them. Nevertheless it was wholesomely agreed they had the most advance technology  ever.

But thanks to the power and mass amount of the Lost Tech, the many Races of the Universe could thrive.   There where so many different kinds of Lost Tech, that they became a kind of trading currency in the Universe.  The better the use the more it was worth, a type of hunter of Lost Tech  came to be, they where known as Salvager's.

______________________________________________________________

- The Goddess and the God-

The Moon Goddess as she is known, the Goddess is worshipped by many races,  she was first mentioned in one of the many Ancient Empire  legends. 

It was said that she watched over every planet,  the billions of moons that  where in the Universe are her creations.  The Goddess was said to be the guardian of something called the moon-shard, a powerful relic that could very well destroy  the Universe if it ever got into the wrong hands. 

There was also another divine.... He was known as the Sun God, the brother of the Moon Goddess.   He was only mentioned two times in a rather dark legend, the dark legend told a tale of great sorrow.  The Moon Goddess sealed and trapped by an evil force, her brother taken away and never seen again.  It is said that the Universe itself is an entity... the mother of the two divines, and that she waits fro her children to be found once more.

____________________________________________________________

-Races-

Like the endless stars in the Universe, there just as many races, though there are quite a few that are more commonly seen.

Inorganic, and Organic beings co-exist  together, but there is a certain type that is a special case on its own.

Cyborgs: Any race, of organic origin can become, part machine, part flesh. Some would say a   perfect reunion of creature and machine.  Since the Cyborgs come from many different species they are  considered  as a sort of Multi-Race,  One family that comes from many.  The first Cyborg was said to have been created by the beings of the Ancient Empire,  the Cyborgs  are a tough and smart. 

Gobs:  A very simple name for them. The Gobs were a small and dark green skinned race. They had 4 arms and small stubby legs. There eyes were a pitch black colour and they had floppy ears like a dog.   The Gobs home planet, was called Orcan. Orcan was located in the Admora Sector, the MetalZone.  Orcan was the main planet of the Admora Sector, the metal mined from the many planets of the Sector, are used in making SpaceShips, Cybernetic parts, Giant Death-rays, etc.  The Gobs are what you call the handyman of the Universe,  they were also allied with the  Dwavern Race.    The Gobs also really liked cheese for some reason.

Dwavern: The Dwavern where a race of high tech beings. They where known throughout the galaxy as the best Salvagers. They where a Lizard like race, The Dwavern government was ruled by someone called the Red Prince, there planet was  red and very dusty, Dwarva was located in the Ruby Sector, the Admora Sector where neighbors, the Ruby Sector is known as the RedDustZone.  They stood 5 feet tall , there entire race came in all  kinds of scaly red hues. It was said that the entire planet of Dwarva was powered by....farts.  Despite the Dwavern race being great engineers, they also had a unique power source that was said to be more powerful then a spaceships regular fuel, uranium.  As weird and oddly amusing as this was, it was no joke at how much power there bodily gas let out.  The way royalty was chosen in Dwarva was by how powerful, a Dwavern's fart was.   Because of the Dwavern's  "fuel"  there planet was also rich and famous. There bodily gas was requested all over the cosmos to power ship's engines. Something in the a Dwaverns farts made a ship powered by there gas, faster and stronger.

Barlock's: This race hated technology. The race only used spaceships and such out of need not want.  Barlock's also have a huge muscles on there body, they were a type of giant. You could call them the macho men of the Universe.  There planet was called Gaia, the planet was covered in jungles and was also a source of great medicine, because of the vast species of plants that lived on there planet. They where located in the far Sector known as  Naturea.  There  Zone was called TribalZone, many tribe, and wild like races lived in the various green planets of this Sector. Unfortunately...if a Barlock becomes a Cyborg they are treated like outcasts,  "Nu'din", one who has forsaken nature.

These are just some of the many races that filled the Universe with life.

________________________________________________

(For Now this is done, I hope this helps with the understanding the world of darkcore a bit more!)