Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1

Start from the beginning

“Oppa!” Yerin exclaimed.

He’s finally here. I smiled at him and he smiled too.

“Feeling good?”  I asked. He nodded to me.

“Uhm, Rhianne-a.” Taehyung said.

I looked at him.

“Yes?” I said.

“Good luck for today. Let’s do our best.” he said.

“Of course we will.” I said then I tapped him.

“Is everybody here?” JYP said. “We’ll have a short meeting before the shooting starts.”

A meeting?

We just followed him inside a room. By the way, we are going to shoot inside the school today. Yiiie. I’m so excited. It’s my first time seeing this location with my bare eyes. I mean not on TV.

“Everybody please take a seat.” JYP said. “So today, we’ll be having your first day of shooting. I want everyone to do their best so the directors will not be mad, okay?”

“Yes!” we all said.

“Plus, regarding the shooting schedules, by next, next week we have to go to the Philippines to have some scenes there. We also contacted a Filipino artist to play the role of Rhianne’s mom”

“Oh, is that the part where we will be asking her to come back to Kirin?” Chanyeol asked.

JYP nodded, “Yes. And also the first scene of the series will be shot there. Since Rhianne needs to show the education in their country.”

We’re going back to the Philippines. Huh. I don’t know if I will be happy with that. I miss the Philippines but I may not be able to come back here in Korea.

“Is everything alright?” Taehyung asked me.

“Oh. Yeah.” I said while pretending to smile.

“So, good luck and do your best!” JYP said.

We all rose up and started having our make ups.

“So you’re going to be the new member of 15&?” the make-up artist told me.

“Fortunately, yes. I’m so happy with it.” I said.

“Well, do your best! Fans will like you. You have a very beautiful face.” she said.

Oh. Hihihihi

“Aw. Thank you.” I said. “I’ll work hard.”