Chapter 30 (Awaken)

"Ciel what wrong with you?" He hold the gun to his head.

"I..I don't know. I can't stop myself." He sounded in pain.

I stay perfectly motionless. "Ok. It's going to be ok. We can figure this out. Just...don't pull the trigger.

"Don't you think I know that!"Ciel said frustrated

What's happening? Does he have something to do with this?

I take a step forward and Ciels eyes widen

"No! Don't-!" He then pulls the trigger.

I look down and see the bullet has pierced my heart. I stagger back and my legs give out and I fall to the ground. Blood spilling into pools around me as my mouth tasted the sweet taste of that red liquid. Ciel is at my side immediately. I look up at him then turn my head. And in the corner of my blurry gaze. I see him pierce the knife into Sebastians head and he collapses.

"Sebastian!" I yell my throat now on fire and for the first time. The blood in my mouth tasted bitter and cold. I look at Ciel. His eyes angry and worried as he hovered over me. A hand pressing my wound to stop the blood.

"Hell. Damn it!" He cursed quietly. I could see his eyes shake. I knew he was trying to come up with something, but the shaking of his hands told me that his ideas have run out.

I look at his neck then back at his eyes "C-Ciel." I said weakly.

He looked at me. Meeting my gaze "what?"

"I...I'm sorry.." I picked up my hand and put it on his cheek. As if knowing what I was thinking. His hands fell to his side and he looked away. Sighing.

"Heh...bloody hell...Just...get it over with...make sure to give him a slap when he wakes up for me." He grabs my arm and pulls me up. He looks away baring his neck.

I look at his neck and nod. My eyes shining red. I bite down on his skin hungrily. The taste of his blood exploded in my mouth. It was so intoxicatingly sweet. My mind was falling blank. Succumbing to my hunger. Ciel clenched on to me whimpering from the pain and numbness.

"Gah! T-That's e-enough." He tried to push me away, but was too weak. I simply pulled him closer. Drinking so much more of it. His arms went limp. His breathing becoming rapid. I was killing him.

My mind screamed, but I couldn't stop. Then...something snapped in my mind. The world around me opening up. Every sense of mine heightening. Everything going in slow motion as his blood flowed through my body. And a voice behind me. A familiar one spoke

"Now. Your awaken my dear (F/N)."

And as that silver voice reached my ears. I pulled away. Licking my lips and smiling. I lay Ciel down gently. His eyes closed and his skin pale like snow. I looked up at him. My captor a look of success in his face. I stand up and walk up to him I place my hand on to his cheek. It felt warm and I could feel his blood rushing through his body and his heart pumping.

He places his hand on mine "You feel it right. All your senses sensitive. Working together in harmony." He grabs my other hand and places it on his chest. "Can you feel our hearts pumping at the same speed my love. I made you one with me. And doesn't it feel wonderful." He smiles kindly. The first sign of it that I have seen.

"I do. I fell alive. Everything feeling like it's moving for me, but my captor. I can never love someone who has forced me to love him. And even if our heart beat the same." I then shove my hand in to his chest and I grab on to his heart. His eyes widen and he coughs blood on to my face. He looks into my emotionless eyes. A look of shock and pain in his.

I lean in and whisper to his ear "I'll make yours stop." I lick his neck and bite lightly on to it. Casing a small stream of blood that I happily lick up. I then pull back and look at him. His whole body shaking

"A-after e-everything." He starts to cry "I...b-brought you b-back. W-why." He gasps.

I slowly pull my hand away and he falls to his knees I look down at him "Because sometimes destiny has different plans. And I was just not meant to be with you. Since you awaken me. I will let you run, but don't you EVER come back. Or I will rip out your heart."

He places his hand on his wound and sluggishly stands "If that is what my lover wishes...then despite the pain in my heart. I will go, but I won't ever forget what that demon did to you. I will lift his spell one day. And when you wish to see me once again. I'll always be ready with open arms."

He stumbles and smiles at me again. Then with his vampire speed he disappears. I look at my blood covered hand and walk to where Ciel lay. I kneel down and move his hair out of his face. His heart was slow and his skin was cold.

"Sebastian will be mad at me for this, but at least you will live." I pick up his arm and I bite down on his wrist and I let my poison flow into his blood. I then pull away and place his arms to his chest.

I then stand up and walk up to Sebastian. His eyes where closed and his blood pooled around him. He looked to be peacefully asleep, but he lay motionless. I kneel down and turn him to the sky. I caress his cheek. "We are like poison to each other. Creatures meant to tear each other apart. Yet...despite my instincts wanting to drink every last drop of your blood and you wanting to swallow and tear my soul apart till I scream. It is you who I want at my side for eternity." I lean down and kiss his lips. "My Sebastian." I whisper