Chapter 28 (tempting)

Sebastian pov~~

I felt so stupid. Why didn't I suspect they would be hiding there? I stop in the entrance of the door that was under the London bridge. I clench my fist.

"Is this it Sebastian"? Said my young Master.

"This is what I saw. I'm absolutely sure".

"Well then. Shall we say hello". He smiles and walks up to the door.

"My lord if I may. I think you should let me take care of it".

He sighs "Fine, but be quick about it".

I nod and place my hand on the door. With one quick move I break the handle. I push the door open. As I take my first step I hear laughter behind me. I quickly turn around to see a man holding my young master close. Ciel held a surprised expression, but he didn't show fear. It was more frustration. The man had his hand placed to his neck.

"Well well well. Looks like I found a little snack." His eyes flashed red.

"I would prefer not to be touched by filth." Said Ciel.

I looked at the man with disgust "let my young master go. This situation needs to be resolved by you and me only."

He chuckles"oh really. If that where true then why would you bring him with you then? Is he for emotional support?" He said mockingly.

"Not at all. In fact he wasn't even going to intervene. It was you who stepped out of line. Now let him go."

He sniffs him "hm, such rich blood. Now I understand why you want his soul so bad. If I could sniff the sweetness of his blood from here. I could just Imagine opening him up. It's quite tempting."

"Hm...that's quite pitiful of you to be honest." Said Ciel bored

"Do you really have the right to say something like that. Seems like you are gambling with your life" He tightens his grip.

Ciel clenches his teeth "I'm only telling as I see it. You are using me to give you a step up on the situation. To get an unfair advantage. That is very cowardly of you. What? Do you think you can't take a Demon without some sort of advantage?"

Very smart young master. Let's see how high this mans ego is.

He laughs "you are very smart for a child, but you are wrong. I did not take you to use you for an advantage. I took you to use you for later." His eyes turn red and he bites the neck of my young master.

Ciels eyes widen surprised. With my demonic speed I charged straight for him. He lets go of my master and with his knife he blocks mine. He pushes Ciel to the side and I grab him immediately and move back. His smile widens.

Damn it. I look at my young master. His neck was bleeding profusely. I take out a handkerchiefs and press it against his neck. I could feel his heart race and his breathing was ragged "Young Master are you ok?"

He looks up at me "Yes, I'm fine. He didn't actually drink a lot. You stopped him in time. Never mind about me. Go stop him." I nod and turn to the man.

He whipped the blood from his lips "haha. I was right. His blood is delicious. Such a delicacy makes me want to keep him alive too."

I throw some knifes at him. He takes out his knife and blocks them "tisk tisk. Your such a dirty fighter."

I snicker "I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently kill you." I charge at him once again.

He licks his lips "such a demon thing to say."