Chapter 17 (apologize)

Ciel pov~~
As Sebastian took out a bag of dog treats I shook my head "you have got to be kidding me." the dog shook its tail started to drool and runs at Sebastian excitingly. I looked at (F/N) who was clenching her fist looking at the ground "she must be wondering what going on," I smiled.

"WATCH OUT SEBASTIAN"! Yelled Mey-Rin.

"there is only one way to properly train a bad dog, you must teach the creature to obey your every command," said Sebastian flashing his Demon eyes "using rewards and punishments". I looked at (F/N) she was grinding her teeth.

"what's happening"? She asked.

I walked to her and whispered in her ear "well if you would like to know then all you need to do is apologize,"

She lifted her head to look at me and her eyes flashed red I chuckled "just a suggestion,"

I looked back at Sebastian. He jumped in the air "firstly rewards," he jumped on the dogs head and tickled his nose. The dog lifted its head excitingly "and next punishment," Sebastian jumped again and kicked the dog which send it flying, "reward," Sebastian gave him a treat "punishment," then uppercuted him "reward," he rubbed his stomach "punish," he kicked him in the stomach "punish," he grabbed his tail and swung him to a rock which he hit. "well I suppose I did asked him to put on a good show," all the servants looked in awe.

"can someone please explained what's so fascinating your expression are killing me," wined (F/N).

I chuckled "and lastly a hug," Sebastian ran to the dog to give him a hug, but instead piked him up and body-slammed him to the ground. The ground shook violently, (F/N) held me up as a giant crater appeared.

I walked towards it "quit dodaling down in that hole, and get back here right now," I ordered putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes sir,"

All of a sudden the ground shook again and water came gushing out as Sebastian appear holding a naked man.

"What is this a hot spring," said Bard.

"This village was meant to be reserved for the queen, it needs a central attraction," said Sebastian smiling with his eyes closed.

"can you please stop being a showoff already, one day people will get bored of you tricks," (F/N) said bitterly. 

He chuckled "but it needs to be a luxury. A place we're people can relax and enjoy themselves and with all the stress your holding you might start to get wrinkles," He said proudly.

(F/N) hissed "stop talking before I find something to break that smirk of you face,"

"are you peeking my dear?" he said.

"no your just so obvious. Like you probably would have been like 'if I couldn't find a hot spring for my master then what kind of butler would I be," she said.

I sighed "actually that's pretty accurate," I shrugged.

"master are you taking her side"?

I turned around. "I don't take sides"

Your pov~~

"Master can I please look now," I said.

Ciel looked at me "Fine, but if you two start fighting I'm going to have to keep the both of you locked up for a long time,"