(Swara) "Okay. I agree with you"

(Sanskar) "Ok so now I am going to take a leave. Bye. See you after the classes get over"

(Swara) "What will I do alone we still have Twenty Five Minutes till all arrive. Just accompany me at least"

(Sanskar) "I am busy and I have assignment to complete, so I am moving towards parking area. Now please don't disturb me. I will like to take a leave. I will text you when we have to talk to them and please be available by that time and keep your Bluetooth ready."

(Swara sadly) "Ok Sanskar, Bye"

Sanskar nodded and left towards his car

Swara's POV

Thank God Sanskar didn't find the truth about catching Sakshi and Shekhar or else he would have got really pissed off. Sanskar would be so happy and relieved once I give them their punishment for what they did to Sanskar and my family. I hate them and soon everything would be brought to justice. I miss you Sanskar and I want to see the smile in your face. With only 15 days remaining for this semester to get over and only 15 days left for Ragini's wedding, things need to be sped up fast.

Sanskar's POV

I know Swara you are hiding something from me, but I do not know what. I just hope you do not get in any kind of trouble. I hope whatever Swara is planning with others is safe. I hope they don't get on wrong foot. With me not knowing anything is making it difficult for me to help them. Swara you have left me in such a tight spot. Just because Sahil, Lucky, Dad and DP Uncle are also involved, I trust that they would keep Swara safe. That doesn't mean I don't care about them, but I know that they will be able to handle situations much wiser than Swara. Swara being on the impulsive side might get into danger. Oh God, please keep all of them safe.

After Half an Hour, Sanskar sent a text to Swara saying that they need to talk to the respective people now.

So both Swara and Sanskar left for their destination. Sanskar was cool about the whole situation whereas Swara was behaving like a fish that has been pulled outside the pond. Both Sanskar and Swara were connected through Bluetooth.

(Sanskar) "Now Swara, please stop panicking and be confident."

Swara was shocked that without her telling, he understood her so much.

(Swara) "Hmm, I am not nervous. Anyways have you reached near mom, because I am waiting outside DP sir's cabin and Sanskar I am disconnecting the Bluetooth, I think I can manage talking to him without any help, so see you in class."

(Sanskar) "hmm, okay"

SWARA & DP

Swara knocked on DP's door and she heard him saying to come in, so she entered and looked towards him.

(DP looked up) "Hi Swara, what pleasure do I have to see you early today"

(Swara) "Sir, I need to talk something personal with you, that is the reason why I came early today. Is it okay if you could take some time and hear me out?"

(DP) "Stop being so formal Swara. Tell me what is bothering you"

(Swara) "What is your opinion about love?"

(DP) "Swara what kind of question is this? Are you alright?"

(Swara) "Please Sir, just answer me"

(DP) "But why this question all of a sudden"

(Swara) "Sir, please I need to clear this confusion that I have so it would be great if you could explain this to me"

(D giving up) "Ok fine. There is no definition of Love. It just happens. Love is pure and it is respect for one another. Love can happen more than once. If a person loses his/her first love they can again get back the same love in another form or person. I thought after AP's death I wouldn't find my love again but that was not true I again fell in love and I know that I would never be able to confess her . Love is something that cannot be forced. Love is eternal. Love has no age and boundaries. So are you satisfied?"