Chapter 14

Inferno is a demon from the darkest depths of the deepest parts of hell. Take Satan's destruction, a hundred volcano's heat and a little hint of saltiness in there and you get a perfect Inferno recipe.

In spite of his heavy firepower, he was fast. Maybe not Thunderstorm or Storm fast, but he was a hard person to catch. In a grey fiery blur and a wave of heat, giving Fang and Kaizo blisters on their arms on the way, Inferno disappeared down to the hull where Vargoba was at.

It was chaos. Dozens of pirates tried to fend off two girls with manipulation powers. Bullets missed. Pirates were thrown off the ship. Even with their powers, the enemy had vast numbers. They were being worn down slowly but surely.

Inferno erupted on the deck in a burst of fire. "VARGOBA!"

His presence startled everyone. Pirates dropped to their knees, cowering and weakening from the heat. Yaya and Ying fared the same fate. Inferno was being held in the air by heat and the updrift alone.

He wore an orange bohemian scarf with a red vest underneath and shorts and strapped sandals up to below the knee. His eyes burned fire gold, and his hat was replaced by a silver wreath in his hair.

In a split moment, there were no sides. Everyone was cowering from the heat he emitted, all focused on surviving alone.

The captain whirled in surprise. "Boboiboy?"

Inferno glared. With a growl, he launched himself at the captain, fist ablaze with grey flames. Vargoba shielded himself with the metal gauntlet, but it was futile. The metal melted into Vargoba's skin. Vargoba let loose a howl of pain.

"Fool! How dare you go against me!" Vargoba held his left arm in agony. "I will destroy you!"

Inferno's entire being was shrouded in silver flames, brighter than any fire that he had ever seen in his life.

"You brought this upon yourself!" Inferno declared, charging him again. "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!"

It was powerful. It was brutal. One hit from him would result in instant death and a melted body. It would be a miracle if he hadn't vaporized his entire being yet.

Vargoba dodged, but the metal on his body started to melt from the heat. Pure willpower and instincts kept Vargoba going, but it was like trying to swim away from lava in boiling iron.

Parts of Vargoba's skin started to melt, yet he still had to dodge. His parrot had sent him his weapons, but they were useless as they were created from metal as well. He was going to die, sooner or later. No one dared to go near them for they valued their lives and skin.

Inferno regained his sense of thinking before the final blow connected, but the damage was done. Vargoba's skin was melting right off his bones. His sockets were empty, for his eyeballs had melted, streaking his face like tears.

The silver fire died down. Boboiboy stood alone on the captain's chest, hands trembling from the sudden burst of power.

He panted. The heat was getting to him. With another spin of his watch, he was Ice. Ice spread the entire place with frost so it would cool over faster. He had caused enough damage. Now it was time to fix it.

Fang and Kaizo emerged from the interior of the ship, sweating like pigs. They looked around to check the damage caused and gawked. Even Kaizo was speechless. It had only been minutes.

Ice walked down from Vargoba's body. He was still alive, but barely. The sudden burst of power had not faded. The power surging through his arms were screaming to be released. He could ignore it, but not suppress it.