Chapter 12

For the first time in years, Boboiboy cried.

Yes, he broke down. The memory of losing control was too much for him to handle. He could see himself obeying orders, but he can't stop himself. It was like watching his own body while he was trapped in his mind, forcing to see what horrible thing he was doing.

He swore he was really hallucinating. First that talking bell, the cat with three tails, and a person sitting on his bed who was supposed to be dead.

"Damn, wish I could cry," S2 muttered. She was still cuffed, per TAPOPS's orders. She was still in the identity of TAPOPS's vigilante. "Well, get over it, cry baby. Couple of years and that's what you still are."

He glared at her through tears. "Y – you're an asshole like always," he choked.

She smiled ear to ear and swung her feet over the bed.

"Huh. You got a new name." S2 snatched the patient information that hung by the bed. "Boboiboy... pretty original."

She shoved a box of tissues in his face. With a lethal stare, he wiped his face dry and began to calm down.

"Says you," he snapped. "Zu."

"Ah, ha ha. That's my nickname. Call me Shizuko," she clipped, her smile vanishing. "Can't say anything to mine, though. Can't believe I picked it from you. 'S2, go!', sounds about right."

Her skin was darker than Boboiboy's, but lighter than Gopal's. Her white hair was cut into a pixie-cut, the hair in front of her ears long as her shoulders. Pale yellow eyes stared onto the ceiling, cosmic radiation humming around her.

When he calmed down, Shizuko was already half-asleep.

Boboiboy had plenty of time to recall what had happened. His watch was back on his wrist, thanks to Shizuko's help. She had the information to replicate a suppressor. He felt much better, with none of the bursting lightning.

That cat and its bell... Cattus and Bellbot, right? He checked his watch. Any other element was fine, but his lightning had changes. It had unlocked a third evolution, Storm. The three lightning bolt symbols were displayed, one gold, one scarlet red, and the last one was the mirrored version of the previous two, had an extra joint, and was dark grey.

He turned it off. How was it possible? He'd destroyed an entire planet. The power had left him exhausted. It's best not to use it, or it'll be destructive and cause needless agony.

"You done?" Shizuko crossed her arms, waiting for him to finish. "Huh. Now you've got levels? I'm kind of jealous now."

Boboiboy smacked the tissue box in her face. It's called karma, bitch. Look it up.

"Hmph. Looks like you've grown a backbone!" she whooped. "Finally! I can punch you and you won't cry for the first ten hits. Or would you?"

"Get the fuck out of here, Shizuko."

"Bye!" Shizuko's body turned invisible, and the cuffs holding her fell to the floor. He blinked. Since when has she been able to teleport?

The alarms blared. People started rushing. Through the chaos, Boboiboy couldn't help but roll his eyes. Four years of separation and she hasn't changed one bit.

The next few weeks were a blur. Boboiboy was still as charming as ever. If not, he had grown more lethal and cold towards the TAPOPS members and leaders alike.

Gopal was too scared to stay in the same room with him. He stayed with Fang for the time being. Kaizo had left again.

Boboiboy transformed into Thunderstorm. His lethalness and coldness were still the same, but there was a new possibility. A new way he would avoid any usage.