Male! Kris x Bookworm! Reader

Male!Kris x Bookworm!Reader

Hello everyone! This was requested by jungcoke_

Sorry for the slow updates! I have like major writers block for some of these requests and like aaaa-

Also the Susie x Reader takes a lot of my time so uhhh.

Thank y'all for reading!

◇─◇──◇─◇──◇────◇

A project about space huh? Pshhh easy! I know a lot about the planet's, so all I have to do is go to the library for more facts about it to make the project look professional. I hope they have a printer too so I can print out some pictures to make my project more interesting. Hm..maybe glitter for stars! And I could ask my mom for some glue from her art parlor under the stairs.

This is Y/N, thinking about what she's doing for the project. The project was due in one school week, so she had from Monday to Friday that week. She didn't worry though, since her father was an astronomer. I mean, he isn't a professional cosmopolitan,

Wait, wrong word. Y/N slapped herself mentally. Cosmopolitan, really Y/N.

In other words, her father was no scientist, but the thing they had in common was the stars. They both loved and was interested in the universe. Everything that was possible and impossible, everything that were to exist. The fact that we are actually nothing but a speck of dust in the whole sandbox of the universe.

It was great, but it sometimes scared her too. Her father taught her about the star signs and the constellations, where to find them, and when they appear.

Let's just say that Y/N had it in the bag.

She was meant to meet up with Susie after school today, since Susie hated projects, Y/N had volunteered to be in her group. She just sincerely hoped she wouldn't regret it. Y/N looks out the window smiling. She's in class in her Math period, but she's still thinking about how to make the best project ever!

Kris, the only other human in town, looks at Y/N. Nothing showing on their face. They just sit and stare, waiting for something to happen somehow. Y/N looks toward Kris, and a small pink blush adorned his cheeks. Y/N waves at Kris, oblivious to the heart wrench she was causing to Kris.

The day carries on and before you know it, the bell rings and exactly three things happen at this exact moment, all happening.

1: Y/N smiles like an idiot, and with a speed unbeknownst to man, she runs out of the school.

2: Susie holds Y/N by the wrist as she runs out of the door, dragging the blushing mess we all know as Kris.

3: They all run to the library, hand in hand, as they try and catch up with her. Kris basically not even having to run, because Susie's grip was so strong he just dangled in the wind. Susie effortlessly keeping up with you.

After Susie giving you a little bit of a lecture about how you should be told Kris and Susie about where you were going, the studying began. And you swore that you loved doing the project, but after a while, Kris and Susie were doing the project on their own.

Kris was good at writing, so he did all the handwritten work. And Susie had an aesthetic hand, so she got on to decorate the project board expertly. And boy, they did a good job.

After some time and getting glue out of Susies hair, they looked around.

"Where the hell is that girl?" Susie says, facepalming, but worrying about you nonetheless. Kris looked around as well, and stood up.

He looked in all the isles, and then asked the librarian if he could go to the top floors if he promised that he wouldn't lick anymore of those book pages. The libabrian grudgingly agreed and let him. He comes up the stairs. And there you are.

The scene was vintage, since most of the books were indeed old and frail, the shelves loomed up toward the ceiling, and pages of facts and stories were scattered as much as books were. You were lying in the midst of it all, your face soft with sleep and the room yellowed with age and rhyme.

Kris tells Susie to go home and to let him take care of you, so she nods, reminds him to ask for permission, and then leaves.

Kris comes towards you, not knowing what to do, he didn't want to wake you. She saw that you were reading facts about psychics, wow, you had quite a reading preference.

He moves his hair out of his face, the warm color of the room making him hot. He takes off his green and yellow sweater and lays it on you, and then lays your head on his lap. You sleep soundly, the book about Phychics slowly slipping out of your hands.

He pets your head, singing slowly about the many things that nobody but him knows. His love for you included.

His lullaby echoed throughout the library and slowly monsters climbed up the stairs, a dog included. They all smiled at the scene, Kris oblivious to the newfound fame he had.

And the dog nodded, understanding.