Susie x Tall! Female! Reader

Hey guys! It's Anny here. Thanks for all the people that has read so far. Even though it's only 5 to 6 people. I am extremely grateful. (And just so you know, there is no limit to requesting *wink*) anyways! This goes to noobzuniversemc I hope you enjoy it! ♡

Your parents mocked and played with you about it. Your siblings constantly haunt you about it. Something that you wish you could change that you cannot. Your height. "Ughh" you look at yourself in the mirror, you're so tall that you have to kind of..bend a bit lower to see your face. "Why couldn't they just have a bigger mirror..." You proceeded to apply some make up for first impressions. Today was indeed your first day of school, and you were hoping that your height wouldn't restrict you that much when it came to socializing. You grab your bag and your belongings and leave the house.

You run to school. You don't know why, but you're running. You're running at a fast pace. You see the school in front of you, you're still running, you open the door, running.

"OOMPH!"

You fall to the floor. You rub your head and groan. Your legs are bleeding, since you see red gashes with your clouded vision. You shake your head and see a monster in front of you, with a hand outreached toward you. You smile and take the hand. It pulls you up in one swift motion. You land on it's chest and look up. She smiles at you, and dusts you off. You can see her eyes.

Holy fuck me they're hOT.

"Haha, are all humans this clumsy, Kris?" She said in a gruff voice. Kris smiles and waves at you. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I was running!".. "Ah, don't worry about it. I shouldn't have been in the way of the door so.." You realise that you were holding onto her. For a long time. Why are you still holding on to-
"Gah!, sorry!" You let go, and she shrugs scratching the back of her head. "Stop apologising. Don't worry about it. My name's Susie. This is Kris. You are?.."

You facepalm in your head. "Why can't you do anything right?!" You smile. "I'm Y/N." "Nice to meet you, Y/N" She pats you on the shoulder. "Welcome to Home School". "Homeschool?" "Yeah I know, dumb lol." You're not listening, still imagining those damn hot bedroom eyes.

The bell rings.

"Well the bell has rung, you must be in me and Kris' class." She grabs your wrist and goes along to class. Kris smiles at you from behind Susie. "Oh no, Kris is onto me." You awkwardly smile back. "Haha you're eyes are h-hAAAAAAAAAA"

"What?" Susie smirks.

Susies POV: (Lololol)

She's a bit taller than the average 9th grader, but at least that didn't take away her cuteness I guess. Wait, why am I saying these things about a girl I literally just met?

I'm not usually this open to new students, I let them find out about everything and everyone on their own, even if they're lost on the way. But Y/N? I don't know honestly. I feel like they're so different. From me, Kris or basically everything I've ever seen. Shes just, different, a good different..? I don't know how to describe her. It's like someone you have to see for yourself. Like an angel or something. Wait, an Angel? What the fuck Susie?

I give up. She's pretty okay?

I look behind me as I drag her along to class, she seems flustered. And I swear she was saying something about my eyes? Nooo way, she can't even see them

...right?

END