40- messages/ real life

private messages

hoelland 💖
open you're door
i have food

(princess b)elle
hold you're webbed ass up
im on my way

Cheryl opened her door as she saw Tom, "Hey." She grinned. Her hair was messily down, brushed but the humidity outside she never knew how to properly keep it.

"Hey love." He smiled. Elle went to step back, however she scrunched her face when she realized he wasn't holding food like he told her, but flowers. Baby's Breath.

"Tom?" Cheryl asked, fully moving out of the door frame as he stepped inside and internally grinned seeing her confused expression.

"I have a question," Tom began, "you know the kiss we never really talked about?" The Brit questioned, a shy grin coming onto his face. He was using his free hand to mess with the stems of the flowers.

"Yeah," Elle smiled as he walked closer to her. She didn't move back, allowing him to hand her the flowers and a blush to rise to her face.

"Well, that's all I've been able to think about recently." Tom admitted sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck with his now free hand.

"Oh..." Elle paused, bringing the flowers up and seeing the mix of the colored ones with the natural white, "baby's breath, my favorite."

"I really like you, Elle." Tom blurted, he was pretty sure the girl liked him back but it was always an awkward thing, trying to navigate the transition from friends to romantically linked.

"I... I really like you, Tom." Elle answered back setting the flowers down and looking up at him. She placed her hand on his arm as she stayed close.

Tom looked fondly at the girl, moving his hand to mess with her hair, "Will you go out with me, love?" He asked, she nodded almost instantly, the smile never leaving her face.

"I'd love to." Elle replied. Tom didn't waste time and kissed her. Her hand moving from up his arm to his hair. He dropped the strand he was playing with and pulled her closer, neither or the two being able to conceal their happiness. 

fuck my babies are together

THIS BOOK IS OVER WHAT A JOURNEY