36- real life

Cheryl let out a content sigh of relief as she walked out of her bedroom in the hotel she was at. She saw Tom on the couch, in his sweatpants and a tee shirt.

"Finally, it takes you a while to change." He teased, in which she replied with a playful glare.

"I had to let my hair down, that damn ponytail was pushing back my hairline." Cheryl joked, opening the fridge and grabbing a water.

"Seems pretty much the same to me." Tom joked, a slight smirk was on his face.

"Oh, shut up." She rolled her eyes, not annoyed but more endearing.

"Make me." Tom teased with a slight smirk on his face. Elle's eyes widened slightly, not expecting him to say that, he continued, "You know hard it is to make a Brit stop talking."

"You're-" Elle let out a sarcastic sigh, "You're a lot."

Tom grinned at her reply, "Just the way you like me."

"Damn," Elle laughed, "You're extra witty today, aren't you Holland." She joked as she sat down on the couch. She looked over at Tom who was staring into her eyes for a moment. His eyes flickered between her eyes and her lips and his eyes were full of passion.

"Only for you, love." He smiled before averting his gaze. A pit of disappointment grew in Elle as she realizes he wasn't going to make a move.

"T-Tom." Her voice was slightly above a whisper and her face was growing a red tint.

"Yeah?" He questioned the brunette, looking over towards her. He didn't have much time to react until he realized that Elle was kissing him, and he wasted no time on kissing back.

holy. fucking. shit. i'm back from the dead.

in all honestly i knew i wanted my bAyBeS to kiss in this chappie but had HELLA writers block and didn't succeed.

less dead updates comin' atcha