26- interview

interviewer
tom

"Hello everyone! Today I'm here with one of Marvel's newest actors, Tom Holland, who plays Peter Parker and his character revelation is coming in Captain America: Civil War."

"It's a pleasure to be here, thank you so much for inviting me."

"Thanks for coming! From what we've seen, Peter Parker is a kid from Queens who Iron-Man recruited. Is there anything you can tell us about why he joined Tony and not Steve?"

"I wish I could, really," Tom let out a breathy laugh, "Marvel would kill me if I released another spoiler. What I can say is that, Peter is a kid who just wants to help people."

"How long are you going to be in Vancouver for press?"

"I'm actually leaving after the panel tomorrow, so that's extremely sad. I love the people here."

"Especially one in particular, isn't that right."

Tom let out a soft laugh, "I recently met Cheryl Miller, after talking online. I will most definitely miss her, she's one of my best friends."

"Is that all you are, friends?"

"At the moment, yes."

"You two would be very cute together, but anyways, next question; Are you going to the premiere of the movie?"

"Definitely, I'm super proud of this movie and to be portraying a character that I've admired for so long."

"I know I can speak on behalf of all the marvel fans, we can't wait to see this movie and how it's adds Spider-Man into the mcu."

"Thank you so much, really. I hope everyone enjoys the movie."

"Thank you so much for joining us."

"Thank you for having me!"