24- real life

"That's Phoebe, and Claire, Daniel, Leah." Elle pointed to her cast mates as they walked through the Originals set, Tom and Elle were on their way to her trailer, that way they could hang out while they filmed.

"Finally, this is my trailer," she looked around for a minute before whispering to Tom, "I didn't get this until season two though."

"Why not?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"Davina Claire wasn't in the Vampire Diaries, so the original cast had trailers first. Doesn't matter though, I just stuck around Phoebe's trailer." She had a slightly sad look in her eyes, even though a wide smile.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked her, gently putting his hand on her shoulder as she turned around to face him. Love, she knew he said it because he was from London, but it still made her heart flutter when he said it to her.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but we're filming the final episode next week. After that I have a break before filming a different project." She told him, it's been five years, and she was sad that everything was ending. Tom nodded and sent her a sympathetic smile. He put his arms out and she hugged him.

"Enough about me," She laughed as she looked up at him, not breaking from their embrace, "How about after we finish filming today, let's go over to my apartment and we can watch one of your old movies."

Tom laughed and slightly pulled away from her, keeping his arms on her shoulders, "Deal. I get to choose which one."

I suck at writing irl chapters. Either way, hope you liked it!

Also, updates will be a tad later (instead of every day, maybe every other day or something like that) just because I'm busy on weekdays with sports practice and high school shizz