Just give me a Reason

Beginne am Anfang

He ran out the door, umbrella hanging off his arm as he ran with the hood up.

'I hope it's safe.' Daniel thought as he ran to the place where it was.

----

Jay huffed, he couldn't find Daniel anywhere.

Rain dripped off him as his clothes stuck onto him, clammy and cold.

Jay knew that he had higher immunity to colds so he didn't have to worry about getting sick, but Daniel was a human.
'Daniel, I'm sorry. Please...' Jay ran, he slipped on the sidewalk.

He had a cut on his elbow and left knee, black dripping onto the fabric for a moment before the wounds resealed themselves.

Getting up Jay ran, the scent of Daniel was near.

----

The leader and lackey stirred awake when they felt someone slap them awake.

"Oh... " the leader said as he stared at the man with glasses, his black hair done similar to Zack's when he did it to impress Mira.

"Gun." the leader said, the lackey and him did a bow.

Gun stared unimpressed at them, the umbrella he had was dripping with water that fell onto their faces as Gun leaned closer to them.

"I told you not to mess with this kid, the people paying me recently ordered me to keep him under my radar." Gun said, he looked over at Daniel's body that was on the ground.

Mud was covering his uniform, some on his face, he had some scratches and knicks thanks to the two.

The leader and lackey gulped nervously, "But Gun... he the guys who were with that..."

Gun punched the leader in the nose, breaking it.

"I'll leave you with that as a reminder, never disobey my orders again." Gun said, he looked over Daniel.

The lackey and leader scurried away, Gun watched them go.

"Hey, you can come out now." Gun called.

Silently walking out of the jungle of metal pipes, shoes splashing against puddles the two walked over.

Crystal gasped as she looked down at Daniel, she immediately asked Gun, "Why didn't you come sooner?"

DG meanwhile walked over to Daniel, kneeling over him.

"Traffic is caused more by rain." Gun said, Crystal looked down at Daniel.

DG threw his jacket over Daniel. He closed his eyes as he took deep breaths to calm himself.

"DG..." Crystal said, DG didn't reply as he took Daniel into his arms, mud and water soaked onto shirt but DG didn't seem to notice.

"His other body is here...." DG said, closing his eyes.

Crystal looked past to see the chubby Daniel run up to them.

He froze when he saw the three of them there.

'Crystal, DG, and Gun... why're they here? With my other body?' Daniel thought, he dropped the umbrella he had been holding.

Crystal studied him as she walked over to Daniel.

"Daniel, come with us." she said.

Daniel gulped, he could see it in her eyes.

She knew.

She knew he had another body.

"If you run, we'll find you." Gun said, he had moved behind Daniel to block the way he had come.