Just give me a Reason

Start from the beginning

'It's starting to rain.' Daniel thought, people began rushing past them, in order to find shelter.

"Follow us you little cunt, we'll teach you a lesson." The leader said, the lackey who had gotten behind Daniel pushed him to follow.

The rain was starting to pour more, as Daniel thought, 'It'll be dangerous.'

----

Jay stared out at the city, as the sky turned gray.

'It's going to rain....' Jay thought.

Jay remembered Daniel and how he was walking home, he facepalmed at his stupidity.

'He doesn't live close at all to me, he could catch a cold.' Jay thought.

Running out the door in sweat pants and a white longsleeve, not bothering to pull on shoes, Jay ran out in the pouring rain to find Daniel.

----

Daniel dodged another punch from the leader, getting caught by the lackey who pushed him onto the ground.

Daniel's uniform was splattered with mud from the ground of the abandoned construction site they were fighting on.

"Aww, aren't you tired?" the lackey asked, grabbing Daniel's hair and pulling it up.

Daniel clenched his teeth as the leader threw a punch at his gut.

Daniel gasped as he coughed, kneeling more into the mud.

The two leered down at him, as Daniel gasped for breath, holding his stomach where he had been hit.

Daniel looked up at them, his arms trembling as he shakily pushed himself off the ground.

"He still has some fight in him." the lackey said, Daniel was trembling as he stood shakily.

The leader glared down at him as Daniel panted, water dripping from his hair and face onto the ground.

"He's just acting tough... he's really a sissy." the leader said as he threw a jab at Daniel who quickly dodged, and kicked the man in the gut, sending him against an unfinished concrete wall.

The lackey lunged at Daniel who was distracted, dodging last minute, Daniel threw a punch at the back of his head.

The lackey was out cold, the leader stumbled back to the fight.

"You little shit! I'll kill you!" the leader cried, Daniel anticipated the blow, performing the muay thai move he had done on Vasco the first time they fought the leader was sent flying onto the ground.

His head hit the concrete slab hard, knocking him out cold.

Daniel panted, the rain had gotten worse, raining buckets on him as he stared down at the unconscious attackers.

Daniel gripped his side where he had received the blow, wincing from his own touch. He felt dizzy.

Daniel knew he had to get out of the rain but, the dizziness was getting to him fighting in the rain had cost him more energy than when it was dry.

The world was spinning as Daniel fought to stay awake, to steady his vision.

'I can't pass out here....' was the last thought of his tall body before he fell to the ground, rain pouring over his body.

----

Daniel's chubby body shot up as he automatically pulled on a raincoat and umbrella.

'My body! Is it okay?' was all he thought.