19

Kagami opened his eyes and immediately closed them again when he saw a harsh, fluorescent light. He tried to move his arms, but his arms and legs were tied to a cold, metal chair. "Shit..." he knew where he was before he opened his eyes again. He tried to sit up straighter and hold his head up when he opened his eyes. Now that he'd adjusted to the light, he could clearly see the dusty, windowless room and the redhead standing by the door.

"Good, you're awake." Akashi stepped into the light, the fluorescent glow glinting off Akashi's eyes. "It's no fun if you're not awake to feel it."

"You don't want to do this." He tried to stay calm, even though visions of seeing Kuroko in this very chair were flashing in front of his eyes.

"No, I'm pretty sure that I do." Akashi let out a small laugh and grabbed Kagami's hair and yanked his head back. "You see, it isn't about you. You're just a means to an end. Your new boyfriend hurt my Tetsuya, tried to poison him against me. Hurting you will be just the tonic Tetsuya needs to be happy again."

"You really are twisted." Kagami let out a sad laugh. But his words made Akashi grip his hair tighter. He swallowed. "I don't care what you do with Kuroko, he's your business, but this with me? It won't end here."

"It will, if maybe you're not as strong as you look and my standby doctor is unable to save you." A devilish grin spread over Akashi's face.

Kagami swallowed, looking up at him. He didn't want to die, not yet, not after he just got together with Aomine. "It still won't end with me."

"We'll just see about that, won't we? Well, I will, I can't say as much for you." Akashi let go of him and walked over to the side of the room where he had a bunch of tools and cabinets. He rifled through them for a moment before taking out a few things and turning around to face Kagami again. "Let's get started shall we?"

"Come on, you don't have to do this." Kagami tried again to reason with Akashi. But when Akashi turned around and he saw that sadistic glint in his eye, he knew there was no reasoning with this madman.

"Getting scared? I like that."

"Don't let Kuroko hear that, he'll get jealous." Kagami snapped.

"Oh, he'll be joining us later. This is tonic for him after all." Akashi walked over to him with a pair of scissors and started to cut off the shirt that Kagami was wearing. "My, my... it looks like you have some scars you hide too. Let's recreate them, shall we? But first, a few new ones."

Akashi lit one of the candles he was holding and let it burn for a moment. He moved it over Kagami's shoulder.

"Aahh!" Kagami gasped in surprise and grit his teeth when Akashi dripped the hot wax on his shoulder. He continued to drip the wax, creating a pool of it on Kagami's shoulder. Then Akashi turned the candle and stuck the bottom of it in the wax and held it there until the wax dried enough for it to stay on its own. Akashi did the same thing to Kagami's other shoulder and the backs of both of his hands.

Kagami squeezed his eyes shut, but it didn't help. Instead, his mind filled with memories he'd tried to forget. He saw a group of faceless men standing around him and his mother, both of them tied up. He grit his teeth, flashes of how the men tortured him and his mother appearing in his mind. How could he have let himself get captured and tortured like this again.

[AN: I hope this part isn't too difficult to read, I'm trying to not think of the pain too much myself, I don't want my angel to be hurt like this! but I do hope you keep reading!]