The Twitcam

6pm

Sophie's Pov

We haven't really been doing much today.Me,Jordi,Ryan and Tamara went to the cinema to see 'The Inbetweeners movie' cause Kirsty and Harvey saw it last night and they said it was amazing which it was.Jordi and Ryan saw some fans which was so sweet they were so lovely.They wanted pictures with me and Tammy to which we didn't expect cause we are just 2 girls with their boyfriends. But the fans were lovely.We got back had some pizza then the boys done their twitcam me and Tamara went and took out make up off and got into sweats and a Baggie crop top so I looked a mess with no makeup on my hair in a fish tale and my geek glasses cause my eyes were hurting.I don't normally wear glasses it's just when my eyes hurt. As the boys were getting ready to do their twitcam I with Jordi and went to the shop which was next door and got some food like chocolate,crisps etc and some juice cause I was really thirsty.

Ryan's Pov

I was sitting with the boys waiting will half 6 to do the Twitcam but Tamara was sitting their by her self cause Kirsty was out with Harvey and the pow pow girls so we let her come into the twitcam until Jordi came back.

6:30 pm

It was time to do the twitcam.We are now live 653 views so far.

"Hi we're overload,I'm ollie,Ry,Joey and I'm Andy". We all said

"This is Tamara my beautiful girlfriend"

"Hi" Tammy said

"Jordi is away out to the shop with Sophie to get some stuff" Andy said

As we were in the middle of the twitcam Jordi and Sophie came home all loved up and it was cute.

"There's the love birds back" I said

Sophie giggled

"Hey Guys I'm here sorry I was out with Sophie" Jordi said

Jordi's Pov

We are doing our twitcam and it's all going well but now it's time for the announcement.

"Right we have good news for you guys ,Joey do you want to tell them"

"Sure Jordi"

"Right go a head joey" ollie said

"Right so us,Bam,Harvey and the pow pow girls are doing a meet and greet tomorrow at 1pm in covent garden"

"I know it's very short notice but we have been super busy with everything but we hope to see lots of you there"

I was looking at Sophie cause she was cute and kind of doing weird stuff.Everyone seemed excited about the meet and greet tomorrow I was so excited maybe Sophie and the girls could come I was wondering to myself. All the comments were saying "Jordi can we see Sophie" I was happy that everyone was so supportive of us .

"Guys do you want to see Sophie" I asked the fans"

"Yes,Yes,Yes" they all replied

"Babe come here a minute"

"No I'm not going on the twitcam looking like this I'm such a mess"

"Baby you look fine,Tamara was in the twitcam"

"Ok then"

Sophie came over and sat on my lap.She looked cute in her geek glasses and her sweats.

"Hey guys" she said shyly

Everyone was replying saying hey and stuff back.They are all so supportive of us as a couple it was good.Before we went off we reminded everyone about tomorrow and tweeted about it,put it on Facebook and stuff so hopefully we can get more fans to come.We said our goodbyes and hope to see them tomorrow. Once we went offline me and Jordi went through to my room to watch movies with,Joey,Andy and Ollie and the. Rest went to bed.