Landing in London

Kirsty's Pov

Me and dad are at the airport waiting on Sophie and we see that the plane has landed the smile on my face was so big IM SO EXCITED.

Sophie's Pov

I have landed in London 3000 miles away from my home I can't believe I have actually done this I'm in London it felt so real I went and got my suitcase to find dad and Kirsty standing there with a massive smile on their face

"DAD,KIRSTY"

I shouted running to give them a massive hug.

I started crying while hugging my dad if felt soo long well it was I haven't seen him in years I was soo happy. KIRSTYYYYY I gave her a massive hug too hii baby girl she said while crying and hugging me.My dad went and picked my case up from the floor while I was hugging Kirsty.

Kirsty's Pov

Sophie saw us and came running right up to us in tears I started crying she looked so beautiful she has grown up so much from the last time I seen her.I didn't want to let her go

"Kirsty your squashing me"

"oh sorry"

I said while crying I'm just so happy to see her.Even dad was crying.

Sophie's Pov

It was so great seeming them again after a years. We went to the car and put all my stuff in the car. We were having such a laugh I forgot to phone everyone at home.I will do that when I get to the house cause I need to catch up with everyone.

Blair (dad) Pov

It was so good seeing Sophie and having her here it felt so good having my daughter again I need to tell her about Jordi I can't leave it cause it's just too cute.

"Soph sweetie I have something to tell you"

I said while smirking Kirsty started laughing

"Eh what"

"Well Jordi fancies you so he might be a little shy when we get back"

"well that's good cause I kind of like him too"

she said while her face went bright red.

Sophie's Pov

God what have I just done I admitted to my dad that I like Jordi....