News.

Tamara's Pov

It's been 30 minutes since me and Ryan kissed and started going out.We got back to the house to find Blair,the boys,the pow pow girls,Kirsty,Harvey and B.A.M sitting on the couch it looked serious but me,Soph and Kirsty went to Sophie's room so Blair could talk to everyone.

Kirsty's Pov

Right girls "Blair is telling the boys that they are doing a meet and greet in London At 1pm in 2 days at covent garden and what we are going to do is get a car to covent garden to surprise the boys ok" Soph and Tamara were on bored with it all. Sophie looked worried though for some reason.

"Soph what's up"

"Nothing it's just I get really scared I suffer from anxiety ever since everything happened with dad and mum"

"Babe you will be fine" Tamara told her

"You guys don't understand I will get so insecure about everything cause all of their fans will be there so pretty and I am there looking like crap"

"Sophie shut up"

2 hours later....

Sophie's Pov

Blair and everyone is still taking so me,Kirsty and Tammy decide to get into our pyjamas and watch movies cause it's midnight but I will probably fall asleep easily. So we put on not a movie but the Inbetweeners series that's soo good.we stayed up watching it but me being me fell asleep but then woke up cause everyone was going to bed.

"Night guys" I said to everyone

"Night Sophie" they replied

"Night hunni" dad said

"Night baby" Jordi said while he kissed me.