Arriving at the house

Sophie's Pov

1 hour later...

We finally arrived at the house after what felt like a long time in the car that's only because I went and told my dad that which I shouldn't of done.Dad and Kirsty got out the car and went into the house with all my stuff and left me in the car.

Kirsty's Pov

Right boyssss Sophie's out side so you ready and

"oh Jordi you be the first to say hey"

I said with the biggest grin on my face.

"Okay"

Sophie's Pov

I got out the car and went into the house and everyone was in a line I didn't know who to say hi to hug first.Jordi was the first one to give me a cuddle

"hi gorgeous"

He kissed my cheek I blushed

Ry "hey babe and welcome"

Andy "welcome beautiful"

Joey "Hello do you like Nandos"

I had to laugh at that it was so funny

Ollie "awrite heyy"

Harvey "yo"

obvs Kirsty "sup me sistaaaaa"

dad "hey"

right where's my room I want to go and get unpacked.

Jordi "I will show you babe"

Jordi's Pov

I can't believe Sophie is actually here. She smelt soo good I'm so happy I can finally be with her I thought to myself but first I need to show her room.

"well Soph this is your room,do you need help to unpack?"

"yeah that would be great thanks so much"

she replied so I helped her unpack.

Blairs (Dad) Pov

Me,Kirsty and all the boys were talking about Jordi and saying how he really fancies Sophie and how much she likes him.We all think they would be cute and that would be the best thing for them both.We made a ship name for them SORDI.

Sophie's Pov

Jordi was so helpful I wonder when we will go out.But I'm getting ahead of myself a little here. Maybe I should just slow down my feelings before anything happened between us.Im going to turn in for the night cause I had a long day and I need sleep so I went and said night to everyone and kissed my dad on the head.