"Have you played before" Kato ask and I shake my head no and he cracks up and says I'm gonna die quick then because they all play this a lot.

"Does this hurt" I ask and Geesy and Kato nod quickly and I get nervous but laugh a little.

We were now officially playing and I kept using a strategy that has kept me alive for 20 minutes already, hiding.

I was now hiding behind this board and saw that guy Franky and try my best to aim at him and end up hitting his neck and he yells loud and everyone calls time out to see what's up.

"Omygosh im so sorry" I yell and run by his side and he laughs grabbing his neck but groans.

"That bitch hurt" he yells trying to sit up while Rob cracks up.

"Bro where she hit you" Geesy ask. Franky then points at his neck and Geesy soon laughs.

"Man I get to hit her back" he says and without warning he shoots my thigh and I yell.

"Man fuck you" I laugh rubbing my thigh.

Kato then shoots Rob, Rob shoots Geesy, Geesy shoots Fenix. We were now all laughing but it actually did hurt but it was worse then the rest because he did mine closest.

Rob then goes live yelling "Franky Your neck Reddder then your tattoo".

Franky then leaves mad as fuck and the rest yell at Rob for making the teams uneven because Franky left and I crack up but say "hey leave Rob and his misunderstood humor alone"

We then all decided to head at Franky hotel with John incredibles pizza.

We were now with the pizza but when Kato thought no one was watching I saw him get a slice and I call him out laughing while the rest end up grabbing a slice but still yell at him. They all too goofy swear.

We then knock and Kato tells us to back up and says "bro I think he bumping a girl".

The rest then look at each other smiling Evily and I thought we were going to leave but they all barge in and throw pizza at Franky and the girl and Geesy soon grabs my arm making me run with them and we all hear Franky yelling while I almost tripped dying of laughter. We were now all in the car and rushed to Fenix place.

"Yooo y'all fucked up" I snort and they all looked at me and crack up more after I snort.

"Nah you fucked up to yourself by embarrassing yourself with that snort" Kato yells.

I then smack him and Rob records yelling " WORLDSTARRRRRR".

We then were at Fenix place and the rest separated me and Kato from smacking each other.

"FUCK YOOO DONT HIT ME SHE HIT ME TOO" Kato yells after Geesy socks his arm.

"Man leave my homie" I laugh while Geesy and the rest gave me a really... really bitch face and Kato and me just smiled.

"We squashed the beef we ain't bitches who stay fighting for a little fight like y'all " Kato says wrapping an arm around me.

"Man you the biggest bitch" Fenix says pushing him.

"You just mad we barely met and we closer then y'all" Kato says sticking his middle finger out and his tongue.

I then looked over at Geesy who waved me over leaving them too arguing.

"Thanks for coming and actually trying to be friends usually girls try to get in there pants only so it'll take time for them to accustom to you" he says but I just kiss him and I then feel someone jump on my back and I then see Rob face on my shoulder.

"She my friend now Kato" he yells and Kato stops arguing.

"Nigga you always taking my shit" he yells and they laugh and Geesy then says "ladies ladies she's mine Ight".

"Man y'all ain't even official" someone says passing by and we all look over to see Skies.