Chapter 12

Alex's P. O. V.

"So what are we going to do about the egg?" I asked. Lily and I have been literally staring at this egg for an hour.

"This is useless! We've tried everything from flying in mid air to stuffing this egg under a pillow!" she said throwing her hands up.

"Have you tried putting it in the fire?" a voice said. I looked back to see Legolas and shirtless Malfoy standing at the door frame to our room. Wait... how does Scorpius stand the cold, it's freaking winter!

"Scorpius, put a shirt on, you're gonna get a cold," Lily said. She is definitely going to be a great mother..

I shifted a little to the right as Legolas approached me. He sat beside me and put an arm around my waist.

"Or you could try both fire and water," he whispered.

"Hmm... I'll try that," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Lily? A little help, please? My head is stuck," I hear Malfoy said.

"Dude, you do realize that that was yours like when you were 16, right?" I said.

"I thought I could fit into it- ow, damn it- I've grown a little too much," he replied.

"I'll get a shirt from Luke," I said, "Legolas, follow me?"

"Okay," he got up and then we walked out of the girls dormitory, down to the living room.

Our fingers intertwined, I turn to face Legolas. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. I throw my hands around his neck, as he places his hands on my waist.

I pulled away, "You know we should be getting a shirt for Lily's boyfriend," I said.

"Yeah... but I bet they wouldn't mind if we share a kiss or two," Legolas said. I giggled. The next thing I knew, I was pinned up to the wall, Legoas slammed his lips on mine.

We were making out by then. A long make out session passed, we were both out of breath. I gasped for air. Three words:

"That was amazing," I said

"You are amazing," Legolas whispered into my ear. I feel my cheeks heat up a little.

"You're cute when you blush."

I shot him a playful glare, "C'mon let's go get that shirt," I said.

We walked to the boys dormitory, and had to climb a couple of stairs up. I walked in to see- Luke, Calum, Ashton and Micheal- sprawled all over the bedroom. Luke was sleeping on the bed, legs on the headboard. Ash was lying on the floor with one leg up on the bed. Mike was wondering off into space, as usual. Cal was being Cal.

"Luke, Scorpius wants to borrow a shirt," I said.

"It's in the trunk..." he said. I walked over to his trunk and opened it. How in the name of Merlin am I going to find a goddamn shirt in this mess?!

"Luke... seriously?"

"Let me help," Legolas said. We began to dig for a shirt.

"Found one!" I said. It was a black long sleeved shirt.

"Bye... Come visit my grave when I die out of boredom," Luke said.

"Bye, and you are not going to die out of boredom because you might come up with some ideas later," I said. Leggy and I walked out of the room and back to the girls dormitory.

"Here you go." I tossed Malfoy the shirt.

"Now... the egg. Let's toss it into the fire?" Lily said.

I picked up the egg and toss it into the fire. Nothing happened. I took out my wand:

"Aguamenti," I said, water shot out from my wand.

"Accio Golden Egg," the egg flew to Scorpius, "Ahh... fuck. Hot hot hot hot hot!"

" Incendio," the fire started again.

"Let's try fire and water?" Legolas said.

"Gotta try it," I said shrugging it off, "Accio Tray." A silver tray flew to me, I caught it before it hit my face.

"How do you do this?" I asked realizing that this was an absolutely stupid idea.

"Put water on the tray, then put the egg on the tray then put it near the fire?" Malfoy said. This clearly makes us look like idiots.

I did as he said and opened the egg.

It's a miracle! It actually worked. Note to self: Never judge a method even though it sounds stupid and make you look like an idiot. I jumped up and gave Legolas a big bear hug.

"Thank you for suggesting that Legolas!" I was beyond happy. This is settled means more time with Leggy. That's a nickname I secretly gave him. What?! It's a cute nickname! Don't tell him, please?

"Your welcome, princess," he said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I wish I had a camera..." I heard Lily mumble.

"Hey! I heard that," I said, shooting her a death glare. She burst out laughing. I looked over to the egg.

"You passed our little test,

Through fire and water,

You must fight your way through the mist,

Meet me at the end for your next key, " the voice inside the egg said.

I knew what it meant, and it's not good. My opinion is they will set a place on fire and we have to fight our way through to find water, the mist will make it harder for us to see. Smoke makes more sense but mist? Isn't that a bit weird? How are they going to do it? I have no idea...

A/N:

Crappy Chappy... I'll make the next one better and it will be more focused on Alex and Legolas. I really need a ship name fore them... Give your suggestions on the ship name(s) for Alex and Legolas in the comments. Let's see which is the best ship name ;)

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN

Bye my little potatoes ;D

-alex_is_writing