Chapter 11

Alex's P. O. V.

It's a cold, cold December, and I'd probably have to think twice before stepping out of the room. I'll deal with my onesie later... and took off my short pants and put on ankle length, light blue pajama pants with teddy bears, pink stars and rainbows around it.

I bolted out of the room- MERLIN!!!- I ran into something and fell in my butt. "You okay?" Legolas asked, he walked over to me. And helped me up. What did I just run into? All I see right in front of me is a wall... which is 3 meters away from where I am.

"How did you fall?"

"I tripped over my leg. I'm a klutz," I lied.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"So what do you plan to do?"

"Let's just sit by the fire and talk," I said. Legolas grabbed my hand, and we walked to the fireplace. I sat on the couch, he did too, so we were sitting facing each other.

There was an awkward silence between us.

"So... I was wondering... what does the phrase you told me before you kissed me.."

"It means 'I love you' " Legolas said. My cheeks started to heat up. He chuckled.

"Oh... so, are you engaged or are you having a girlfriend?" I blurted. Nice going...

"Yea... I have a girlfriend. She's beautiful, sweet, kind and reckless at sometimes," he said, I was jealous. Wait... he has a girlfriend... and he told me he loved me?!

"And that special girl of mine is..." Legolas, Shut up! Don't say it..

"The girl right in front of me, you," my lips curved into a nervous smile. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

Our lips move in sync, Legolas laid me down on the couch. It was a full make out session. He then pulled away and said :

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once, it's a privilege to have my heart broken by you," Legolas said. I smiled.

"I love you too," I said. He pecked my lips once more before getting up.

We began to talk. I love the way he makes me feel... I love it... I love him. Well, apparently he can sing, but he barely does it. He sang a verse of an elvish song for me. He said it was a sad song.

"Can you sing?" he asked.

"Yes... but I sound horrible," I mumbled.

"Your singing sounds horrible? You have the sweetest voice ever," he said, "Sing a verse for me?"

"Only for you. Okay?"

"Okay."

" If only New York wasn't so far away

I promise the city won't get in our way

When you're scared and alone,

Just know that I'm already home" I sang.

"Lovely, as usual..."

Legolas's P. O. V.

Alex yawned. She's been trying to stay awake for what it felt like a very long time. I pulled her closer to me. "Can I sing to you?" I asked

"Mhmm... I love your singing," Alex said.

I began to sing her a lullaby, knowing she will close those eyes of hers. She couldn't resist it anyway...

I felt her head on my shoulder, she was tired, you can tell. I wonder what time it is. I looked over to a rectangular box with numbers in it. 12:45 am. That must be the time, I think.

I heard really really soft snores, elvish ears you can hear better. I looked to the side to see Alex fast sleep. I stopped singing and stood up without waking her up. I carried her(bridal style, she's asleep) up to her room.

So beautiful...

I laid her on her bed, how did I know which was her bed? It had a archer's bow behind one of the bed posts. Elvish eyes. It wouldn't hurt if I laid next to her right?

I laid down on her bed and pulled her closer to me. I felt her rub her forehead on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. Those nights we had... was unforgettable. She always slept like a baby.

I heard clip-clops coming towards this room. I got up and pulled the covers up until her chest. I place a kiss on her forehead as she cuddled with her pillow.

"I'll see you tomorrow, my love," I whispered. I turned around to leave. I saw a recognizable ginger standing at the entrance of the room.

"So? You and her?" Lily said.

"Yes... and shhh...."

"Finally, some one who actually loves her for who she is! Wait do you love her for who she is?" Lily whispered.

"Yes..."

"Don't break her heart or I'll break your bones," Lily threatened. I'd probably say the same thing.

"I won't."

"Good."

"Okay. Goodbye and good night," I said. I walked out of the dorm and into the halls. I'm on duty today.

Unknown P. O. V.

Crack...

I turned around. What was that? I shrugged it off and continue walking back to my dorm.

Crack...

"Who's there?!" I said.

Crack...

"Hey! This isn't funny! Who's there?!"

"Hello, there, deary," a tall woman with jet black hair, and she had a large scar across her face. Sharp, green eyes, that scares the living out of people.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"A friend... Do you mind if I 'use' your body to send a message," she said. I gave her a confused look.

"You know what? Deary, say bye bye," I felt a shooting pain on my back, near my heart....

I slipped away into oblivion...

A/N:

Who is unknown??

I know I said updates on Sundays but... I managed to write this chappy before Sunday ;)

More Alex and Legolas moments coming up XD

Umm....

DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN/FOLLOW

"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations..."- TFIOS/John Green.

P. S. Did you realize two tfios quotes in the story and a line from The Way by Ariana Grande???

Tee hee... ;D

-alex_is_writing