Volume 1 Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

Justin throws some knives, that contains ice dust, and freezes the Grimm in place. They then come over to the temple.

"Hey everyone!" says Tyler.

"Where did these guys come from." Blake wonders.

"Um..." Cy tries to respond then a Beowulf appears stabbed by what appears to be vine, and Paige with Nathan, Rogue and Sapphire appear, they then walk over to the temple.

"Hey guys." says Paige passing by and grabs the king piece and she stands next to Cy, Cy then pants her head.

"What's her semblance?" Led asks.

"Well..." Cy was about to respond but Led interrupts. An explosion appears and John, Aizen, Cobalt and Riley appears, John then goes and grabs a bishop.

"What happened back there." Blake asks.

"Don't..." says Yang, but then Pyrrha Nikos appears being followed by a Deathstalker. Ruby then jumps down from the tree she was sent to by Jaune.

"Ruby!" says Yang as Ruby standing next her.

"Yang!" says Ruby and they were about to hug.

"Nora!" says Nora and appears between Yang and Ruby.

"Did she just run all the way here with a Deathstalker on her tail?" says Blake and Yang seems mad, Cy also seems scared at Yang's anger.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! CAN EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS AGAIN?!" Yang yells, Ren comes, Cy then puts his hand on Yang's shoulder and calms her down.

"Um... Cy." says Paige and she points up and Weiss is still on the Nevermore.

"How is she up there?" Tyler asks.

"That was me." says Ruby "I said jump!" Ruby shouts to Weiss.

"She's gonna fall." says Blake.

"She'll be fine." says Ruby.

"She's falling." says Ren, Justin runs up to the tree that Ruby jumped from, he climbs it, then at the perfect time and when Jaune jumped to save Weiss, he uses Jaune as a boost to jump, saves Weiss bridal style and he gets down safely, Weiss then looks at Justin and blushes. Weiss gets off Justin.

Weiss to herself: My hero.

Jaune goes to the temple.

"My back." says Jaune, Pyrrha then appears next to the group.

"Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!" says Yang.

"Not if I can help it!" says Ruby, charging towards the Deathstalker.

"Ruby, wait!" says Yang. Ruby attacks the Deathstalker but fails.

"D-Do-Don't worry! Totally fine!" Ruby shouts out, she shoots the Deathstalker, giving herself a boost and a head start to run away. A Nevermore appeared and it shot its feathers at Ruby but then the feathers were sliced by John, John then picks up Ruby bridal style and runs back to the group, and as she was carried, Ruby blushed. Justin then threw throwing knives that can froze the Deathstalker, mainly aiming at its feet.

"Guys?" says Jaune "That thing is circling back! What are we going to do?"

"Look, there's no sense dilly-dallying. Our objective is right in front of us." says Weiss.

"She's right." says Ruby "Our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the Cliffs, there's no point in fighting these things."

"Run and live, that's a plan I can get behind." says Jaune. Everyone is now ready, Paige and John hear a noise, which are clearly Grimm.