Volume 1 Chapter 4

Cy woke up and Yang was walking quietly to the girl's restroom, Cy looked at the time and it says its 5 am, so Cy quietly goes to the men's restroom to change to his exercise clothes.

Time Skip after Cy and Yang changed

Cy was outside doing some sit ups and Yang is now outside.

"Good morning Yang." says Cy.

"Morning Cy." Yang responds "I see you already started doing some workout." Yang then starts doing some push ups.

"Yep." Cy responds continuing doing his sit ups. After awhile, Cy and Yang continued to workout, currently Yang is with a stop watch and Cy is jogging.

"Jeez, you jogged 30 miles in 30 minutes." says Yang.

"Yep." says Cy "What time is it?"

"7:00." Yang responds.

"Alright, we have to get ready for the initiation." says Cy, and they both go back inside.

time skip when everyone got ready to go for the initiation

Cy, Yang, Paige and Ruby are ready for the initiation, Justin is checking his weapons, and a ginger head girl with a guy wearing green passes by, talking about something.

"Wonder what those are so worked up about?" Ruby wonders.

"Who knows." says Paige.

"You two seem happy this morning." says Cy.

"Yep!" Ruby responds "No more awkward talk or "getting to know you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." and Ruby strokes Crescent Rose and sighs happily.

" As for me I'll finally get to be away from that counselor and I get to be with my friends and my brothers." says Paige.

"Well, you two know that none of us are the only ones in the initiation." says Cy.

"Yeah, if you are gonna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and work together." says Yang.

"Yeah I know." says Paige.

"Ugh, you two sound like dad." says Ruby and she puts her weapon back in the locker "Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!"

"But what if when you need to form teams?" Cy asks.

"Um, I don't know... I'll just be in your teams." says Ruby.

"Maybe you should try being on someone else's team." says Yang.

"My dear sister Yang." says Ruby and she seems mad at Yang, and Cy backs off, because he thinks that he'll make things worse.

"Don't worry brothers, I wouldn't mind being in another team."  says Paige to Cy and justin.

"But your teammates better not bully you." says Cy and Justin nods, since they knows that Paige was ALWAYS bullied, because she was a nerd.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." Paige replies and the guy Ruby talked to yesterday night appeared.

"John!" says Ruby and she runs up to John and she hugs him. (rwbyfan722)

"Hey Ruby." John responds and he hugs back Ruby.

"Hey John." says Yang, Cy and Paige looked and waved hi, and Justin was still working on his weapons.

"Hey Yang, Cy, Paige and Justin." says John.

"Yo." says Cy.

"Hi." says Paige and Justin waves hi.