undercover

star pov

I walked up to me Mobile everyone wants to know where I am. I had over 3000 missed calls and messages. I thought I have so many friends on Earth and mewnie. If I come up with something that I can inform them all together about what happened currently. I thought wait YouTube only a movie and I do not need to type useful. I made a YouTube account and immediately made the first movie. I also told that Marco and I a bunch of. Marco was not showing up on me video on YouTube because he is not wanted. I pressed upload and shared the link. I had more than 43 subscribers. all of a sudden there was hard on the door of our room of St Nicolas. Esla came screaming into the room grabbed me at me arm and pulled me with it. I was charged to a boy he lay passed out on the table. Star this is one of our spies for Lars. Who I asked Marco racing came running up. What's going on he asked. Star can you try to get him back early Esla. I kept me hand above him and made me eyes and imagined that he came back. All of a sudden he shot standing it is you've managed it Esla happy. What happened she asked the boy. He breathed deep and they Lars is building an army and he left the army kill the rest of the spies. I was just escaped. Out of which is that army asked Marco. From half gods he has them made to believe that their gods left their parent. What do you mean I asked and who is Lars. Lars is ie guest who killed your parents. Okay and why thinking that half gods that they have been abandoned. Well half gods often come out of love but not before they found their true love. More love on first sight but not forever. And make someone pregnant or become pregnant as gods they must say goodbye to if the child is a month old. But as half gods are made to believe something like that they had a choice they can by get confused. If I give you a map you can then pinpoint where it is I asked. Yes answered the boy. Do you have a map I asked. Sure answered Esla in the library. We walked to the library there on the closet light he. I was thinking of fun things which it felt if I screen if I thought about it and before I knew it I flew. I picked up the card and went back on the ground. I walked up to the boy and he pointed to a spot on the mountains. I picked up a pen and crossed the place. I'm going now they I. Star that is not wise you are near that Lars you should just continue to say come from marco. I know but I'm stronger than a half god. And if their army is strong enough they go back here anyway. I'll go I made me eyes and imagined itself that I was wearing other clothes and no hearts on me cheeks and that I had jet black hair. I tintels about me body small surges when they were gone I did me eyes open and I had different look. But please don't go star say marco. I'll be back if I get enough know I answered. I gave him a kiss on his cheek I wanted to walk away only Marco picked me hand and pulled me to him and he kissed me on me lips. The whole camp was not happy with it so I hit me arms around his net and kissed back. Customize your good op asked marco. I promise nothing they I smiling I picked up the card and flew into the air and flew away.