Wala pa akong nababasa o napapag-aralan na halos magpatayan na ang bawat ahensiya. They were never been friends not even enemies in combats—but a serious competitors.

At kung malaman naman nila ang paglipat ng kanilang tauhan sa ibang ahensiya. Hindi sa agency ang mga mata nito, kundi sa mga tauhang pinili silang talikuran.

That's it. Sous L'eau might help us to catch the real culprit for Ate Trina's death. But they're not effectively helpful when we're about to be hunted by our previous agencies. Were they willing to risk other agent's lives to support us newbies?

"What are you thinking, sweetheart?" tanong ni Triton.

"Nothing,"

Another good thing about our agencies, they don't meddle with our personal lives. Yes, Trina Montgomery threatened me before that someone might harm my parents if I won't follow her rules but later on, I've discovered that agencies won't take any interest with our outside concern as long as we're doing our job well and clean.

Kaya kahit minsan, hindi ako natakot para sa mga magulang ko. Besides, agencies were not bad. No matter how cruel the rules they have, they still fight for peace and justice.

"Do you want me to ask them again?"

Hindi ko na napansin na nakalapit na pala sa akin si Triton. He's already near my seat while perfectly leaning his back on my table.

"No, it's okay."

I stood on my feet, Triton was about to move when I stopped him. "Stay where you are, sweetheart." He stiffened.

Pansin ko na sa tuwing tinatawag ko si Triton sa paraan nang pagtawag niya sa akin ay parang gulat na gulat pa rin ito. Marahan akong tumalikod sa kanya at nagsimula akong sumandal sa kanya.

Triton got it and he gave me a soft and warm back hug. I smiled when he buried his face on my neck.

"Gustong magpalambing ni Euphie," he softly chuckled.

"I am, hindi ba pwede?"

"Of course, you are very much welcome to ask for a cuddling service." He gave me a kiss on my right cheeks. "Now tell, what's bothering you?"

Muli akong napabuntong-hininga.

"I was just thinking about your mission inside Sous L'eau, I hope we have different quarters. I think I can't watch you during your missions, Triton."

"So you're worried,"

"I am, really. Yes, I've been curious on how you accomplished your tasks. Pero hindi ko kailanman hiniling na sana makita o mapanuod ko. Yes again, I am not in the position to watch over you because I should focus myself to the hummingbird but there are always possibilities that I might witness you. That's why I never liked the idea of having couples inside the agency. They'll ruin their work." Humigpit ang yakap niya sa akin.

"Oh not really, sa ilang buwan kong pagtigil sa Sous L'eau may mga nalaman ako. Troy's cousin, Tristan and his girlfriend. Ang tagal na nila, masaya naman sila. We can do it too, Euphie." Biglang pumasok sa isip ko si Troy.

"Speaking of Troy, does he know?"

"Yes," mabilis na sagot ni Triton. "You told him?"

"No," maiksing sagot niya. "Hindi ko rin alam Euphie, he's an observant. Hindi lang halata." Tumango na lamang ako.

"You know--" nagtaasan ang balahibo ko dahil sa bulong ni Triton sa akin. "Cap Theo and his girlfriend even had their baby inside the agency, well we might--" I cut him off.

Humarap na ako sa kanya at marahan kong hinawakan ang magkabilang pisngi niya.

"Si Triton hanggang halik lang muna kay Euphie, no silly thoughts. I am not open for unwanted injections, sir." This time I tiptoed to give him a soft kiss on his lips.

He smiled and he bowed at me like a real prince.

"I can wait, just like Aurora waiting for a kiss."

And then, we laughed at each other.

**

Pagkatapos nang ilang linggo, tumawag na rin ang hummingbird sa akin. Siya mismo ang sumunod sa akin sa clinic. While she's busy driving she told me the brief history of agency, the locations of their different headquarters and some other basic information.

Hindi na rin siya nag-aksaya oras dahil habang nasa biyahe kami ay nagsimula na itong ipakilala sa akin ang mga madalas kong makikita sa headquarters na naka-base dito sa Pilipinas.

She pressed a certain button in front of her making the whole windshield darkened. The half part in front of her could still perfectly see the road while my part was now showing pictures.

"Let's start with the boys, my adoptive brother, Ace Hidalgo. Our sniper, he's stiff and not so friendly. Pero mapagkakatiwalaan sa lahat ng oras. And yes, he's still single." Tumaas ang kilay ko sa huli niyang sinabi.

The screen showed number of his pictures and even his firing videos. He's good. But I've noticed that something was not right with the video.

Pansin kong saglit na sumulyap sa akin si Hummingbird bago ito bahagyang natawa.

"I'm sorry about the video, Enna made an exaggerated video. Instead of just a formal video of introduction, ginawa niyang parang trailer ng hot ng mga lalaki sa isang teleserye."

That's it. The video even showed his brother wiping his topless body with white towel. Was that necessary? Seriously?

"Next one, Armando George Al-farri Ortega, you've met him. He's always playful but he's good in everything, guns, bombs, ambush—name it. Plus women." The hummingbird rolled her eyes.

Lumabas rin ang mga pictures in Armando at ang ilang training videos nito sa isang combat arena. There were clips like he's winking, biting his lower lips and trying to supress his laughter.

"Gosh, Armando you idiot." Natatawang komento ni Hummingbird.

"Next one, Amadour or Argo his twin brother. He's also a newly hired agent, but he's capable enough. Tulad ni Armando, he's also good in ambush tasks. He also got a great IQ, mas nagkakasundo sila ni Cap Theo, kapag may misyon."

His video clips were all taken from a gym training, punong-puno ito nang pawis at ilang beses ipinakikita ang katawan nito at ang pagtaas-baba ng dibdib nito dahil sa tindi nang training.

"I'll definitely pull that Enna's hair! I'm really sorry about these videos, Euphie."

"It's fine,"

"The last but not the least, Cap Theo. The miner—I mean, the Captain of Sous Leau's first unit division."

I was expecting another hot body trailer, but it was answered by a huge laughter coming from the hummingbird. The video showed how he tried to scoop the powered milk from the container down to the baby feeding bottle, with his black uniform on and guns on his waist while carrying his crying son.

"Now, I love you Enna. Tristan ruined the trailer. By the way, he's my boyfriend. A hot daddy agent." Kumindat sa akin ang hummingbird.

Indeed.

Nakarating na kami sa headquarters. We proceeded inside the intelligence team, it was located at the upper part of the control room where we could clearly see the entire movements the whole control team.

Both of my hands made a slow touch at the edge of the controlling plate. My eyes roamed over the glass cover, looking at the entire Sous Leau's brain team.

It's Cagge time, Soren.

Unti-unti akong tumalikod at humarap sa mga yabag ng mga paa na sunod-sunod nang pumapasok sa loob ng pinaka-mataas na silid.

I held my head up high before facing the top agents of Sous L'eau agency.

"Allow me to manipulate your playroom,"

--

VentreCanard