Seven:

~Thursday

Bryson

I was making waffles and eggs for Hayley and I when Hayley strolled in lazily

I was making waffles and eggs for Hayley and I when Hayley strolled in lazily.She was all ready in her school uniform yet she was still tired.That's my girl

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty." I placed a plate in front of her as she took a seat by the dinning room table.

"Thank you Dad." She smiled up at me.Hayley began eating her breakfast while I washed the dishes.I had a helper to help me around with the laundry,ironing and cleaning of the house but she comes later in the day.

When Hayley's mother,Holly told me she was pregnant,honestly a nigga wanted to skip the country but I thought about my childhood and how I didn't grow up with a father.That shit hurt me a lot;I had two brothers but all from a different father so when their father's visited them and not my own,I was livid.

My mother and I don't have a close relationship anymore and I blame that shit on her.She lied to me about my own father that he did not want to meet me but he did after all.All those years I hated my father for not being there for me when she was the cause if that.I met my father later on in life and turns out we have so much in common.He actually apologised for his absence and said he would try to do right by me and for Hayley.

The hate that I had for my mother did affect how I treated women in the past.I was a bad man but now with Hayley,I want to be that man she would want in her life.

The school bus hooted breaking me out of my thoughts,Hayley stood to her feet with her plate in hand to give me and quickly kissed me on my cheek before running out.She stopped by the door and turned to look at me,"I love you." She said then walked out to meet the bus before I said anything back.

After washing the dishes I ran upstairs into my bedroom and took care of my hygiene.

My phone suddenly *dinged* notifying me of a message.I picked it up and saw Nadia's name in my notifications and I smiled.

°•°•Nadia:Good morning.Wanna meet up for lunch?

Me:Sure.Send me your location and I'll be there.:)

I really would love to get know Nadia besides the fact she is a mom but who is she really.Meeting her family,well some of them made me get an idea of her.Yesterday I noticed her baby daddy and her still had something between them but I brushed it off.They did share Miracle after all so they would see or talk to each.