Sam looked suprised.
"You don't think it's a little soon? You only just talked to Jeremy a few weeks ago."

"Nope! I love her and she loves me. Also, I've been thinking about it for a long time now. I just didn't want her stuck in this life, but she did anyways.  Now... grab those plates over there." Dean pointed to the counter.

"Dean, these plates are purple. And... shiny."

"Yes, they are. It's Elena's favorite color."
"Ok. Don't go too overboard."

"You think it's too much?"

"Well, it's not like you're bringing in streamers and poppers. So I guess not."

Dean looked around Sam to Jeremy and shook his head no, as Jeremy snuck the streamers and poppers back into the garage.

"Ok, well then I'm all done. Just waiting for the food to finish on the grill."

"So, what are you making?"

"Burgers and salmon. She loves salmon and I read that too much can be bad for the baby, but a little is good and she hasn't had any since she found out she was pregnant. So, I'm surprising her."

"Oh she'll be suprised all right. Did you get a ring already?"

"Yup!" Dean said as he pulled out a small box from Tiffany's wrapped up with a bow. As he opened it, Sam saw a small pink amythest next to a diamond set up in a white gold band.

"Wow Dean. That's beautiful!" Jeremy said. "She's going to love it."

"You think so?"

"Definately."

Suddenly, they heard the sound of flapping wings.

"Dean! I need you!"
Cas came running over to Dean, and grabbed him. Getting ready to disappear with him.

"No! Cas, Stop! I can't leave right now, what's going on?"

"It's... hard to explain, but... your father. He's here."

Dean stopped what he was doing, and Sam stood up from where he was currently sitting.

"What do you mean, Cas. What did you do?"

Cas let go of Dean, and walked away. Bowing his head. "It wasn't... it wasn't my fault. He grabbed me and came back with me. It wasn't on purpose Dean, but I need to send him back, and I thought, maybe you'd like to see him before I do?"

Sam and Dean just stood there, while Jeremy stood there. Completely clueless.

"Wait, isn't your dad... dead?"

"Yes. He is. Cas! How could you let this happen!" Dean yelled.

"Hold on Dean. Cas, do you have to send him back? I mean... where did he come here from?"

"Well, it was his spirit. I was in heaven walking the gardens when I saw him. Alone. I just stood there watching him when he saw me. He came over to talk to me, and we got to talking. I told him I knew you, and I told him all the things you guys have done together. Including killing the yellow eyed demon."

"Well, that doesn't explain why or how he is here!"
Sam began to lose his patience. If Cas didn't get to the point soon, Sam was going to throttle him.

"I told him I had to go. And he wanted to see you. I told him no, that it wasn't possible, and when I turned to leave, he grabbed my arm and it transported us both back. I don't know how he is here. But he doesn't belong here anymore, Dean. It will upset the balance. He needs to go back."

"Cas... does he want to stay?" Sam asked him, hopeful for a way for him to stay.

"No."

"Well, does anyone know he is here?" Jeremy decided to dive in with a question of his own.

"Well, no. Just me but eventually someone will notice he is gone and come looking for him. To take him back."

"Why didn't you just bring him with you?"
"I'm kind of low on juice right now, Dean. I can go myself, but I'm almost in need of a week worth of sleep to recharge myself."

"How far is he?"

"Well, when he grabbed me it startled me, and we ended up going where he was thinking of."

"Which is????" They all said together.

"He's at your old house in Lawrence."

"Well, that's only about a three and a half or four hour drive there. But... Elena is expecting me."

"Dean, there isn't enough time. You need to go to him, and say whatever you need to."

"I'll go." Sam said. Then he pulled Dean aside. Out of prying eyes and ears.

"I'll go, and get him to come back with me. I'll talk to Cas. Get him to let dad stay. Trust me. Ok?"

Dean was worried, but trusted his brother. He didn't know what to do right then, but let him go. Elena was expecting this when she got home. He couldn't disappoint her.

"Ok, Sam. You go. I'll...  see you soon."

Sam nodded as he went out the door.