10 💕

Everyone was surprised. Hell, even I was surprised. I actually did that. Now that I think of it, I shuffle in my seat nervously and glance around.

It took a minute or two of some stunned silence before Tyler stood up and walked towards me, he expanded his arms in a hugging manner.

My lips formed a grin underneath my mask, I stood up and hugged Tyler.

"Hey Delirious, looking good."

Wildcat said in a teasing manner. Before he pulled away, grabbing his head and opened his mouth and an awe formation.

"Wait wha- How? Are you actually Delir—"

I cut him off my playfully punching him on the arm, laughing loudly, "Of fucking course I'm really Delirious Wildcat, who else do you think I am?"

Not long after saying that, everyone else slowly stood up and greeted my fairly well. They all seemed to be amazed. I mean, I am too. They're all actually pretty short in real life. I smiled internally and shook my head. Except for Nogla and Wildcat. Those fuckers were about my height.

The only person who didn't greet me; was Evan.

I glanced around, looking for him seeing he was still in his seat, turned towards me and was smiling in amazement and pure happiness. At least that's what I hoped.

I slowly walked towards him before standing in front of him, lifting my mask up to my lips; I smirked at him. Giving him a tiny bow, "Evan."

I swore, his eyes twinkled. I was ecstatic.

He stood up rather slowly before he fully turned towards me. His smile had me melting. Just seeing him in real life, makes me want to confess everything. My love for him; mostly.

"Jonathon."

He let out a chuckle and quickly pulled me into a hug, squeezing me rather tightly. I let out a "manly" giggle and hugged him back just as tight.

"It's finally good to see the one and only H2O Delirious."

"It's feels good to finally meet you all in person. Especially you, Vanoss."

Everyone laughed and we all sat back down, I didn't even notice how loud the audience got. I was amazed.

After the convention, the boys and I decided to head out for something to eat. We wall decided to walk to this taco place two blocks away.

I was in the back of the group with Nogla and Lui, they were arguing with eachother about who'd get the master bed. I guess they're both sharing a room. I rolled my eyes at their childishness.

Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulder, I jumped slightly and saw Tyler and Evan, Tyler with his arm around me considering he's the only one able to reach fairly well.

I flushed at the sight of Evan... he was too adorable. Sometimes I just want to take him. Ugh the sounds he'd make.

I shook myself out of my trance I was in and noticed Tyler was talking and Evan was nodding along— "What do you think, Delirious?"

"Huh– wha?"

"Oh my god, Del!" Tyler face palmed and sighed. "Evan, you tell him."

Evan laughed and I instantly focused my attention onto him, listening carefully, my eyes zoned in on his lips and how they moved. I swear I was drooling.

"Tyler was saying, that maybe we can do a meet and greet with the fans. Like a signing, maybe. Our twitters have being blowing up ever since everyone found out the one and only H2O Delirious is at PAX East."

I chuckled and looked down, lifting a hand to adjust my mask a bit. I nodded and hummed, playing it off as if I was okay with it, when really I was freaking out. I'm so nervous. Okay, deep breath. In and out. Okay.

"Yeah sure, I'm down."

I shrugged, my heart was racing. Evan, grinned and Tyler let out a whistle. "Great."

I looked up and noticed we were almost at the place Anthony recommended. I sighed, huffing, I was hungry. Patting my stomach I grinned at Tyler, "Taco eating contest?"

He immediately turned to me and snorted. "Fuck yeah dude."

Thank you so much for reading, I love the feedback I'm getting.

I hope ye enjoyed this chapter :)

Stay safe everyone

            - Teddy Bearr