3

time skip to before pax

I've avoided talking to the guys these past few days. If I was going to do this, I'd need so much self encouragement. I'm really nervous but I think I'm ready. Of course I'll be wearing my mask.

I'm ready to meet them just not... ready to show them my face.

I sighed, feeling slightly frustrated. I glanced at the alarm clock on my bed side stand. 4:58 AM .

I have to be at the airport at 6:00 AM. I'm all ready. I spent last night packing then unpacking, only to start packing again. I brought a few pairs of clothes, just incase, and my laptop; headset and hard drive.

A thought crossed my mind..
What would Evan think of me?

I'm kind of built, strong muscles, broad shoulders. I have a small beard. I'm tall like Tyler, if not taller.

I started thinking, what if Evan didn't like me in real life? What if he preferred online me?
I shook my head, rubbed my face and sniffed.

I looked at the time again, 5:31 AM. I gasps and jump up quickly, running to my closet and grabbing my dark blue hoodie. I quickly put it on. Running to the bathroom, I quickly run to the bathroom, nearly tripping over Scar. I brush my teeth rather quickly and look at myself in the mirror.

I'm nervous. Scared. Excited.

I smile softly, "I'm doing this."

I run out, grabbing my mask, phone and earphones. I run downstairs, calling Scar to follow. I quickly fill up his bowl with food and his drinking bowl with water.

"I'll be back, bud. Macy will come by in an hour or two." I had contacted my long time friend, Macy, to come and dogsit for me. I laugh softly.

Patting him softly, I kiss his head. "See you in a few days, Scar."

Standing up, I walk to the door grabbed my two bags; after putting my mask over my head. I open the door, step out, take one last look at Scar to only see him licking his balls.

I grimace and shake my head, I quickly closed the door and headed to my Range Rover. I put my bags down and opened the back door, placing one in there; the one with my clothes. I closed it and put the other back, containing my laptop and stuff, I placed them in the backset.

Jumping into the drivers, I took a deep breath and grinned. "To my love."