Forest's hair was still brown, but it had a small green tint to it. His eyes were emerald green. He wore a brown-green cloak. A green laurel wreath was tucked in his hair. He wore a white tunic underneath along with light brown pants and dark green hiking boots. His symbol was a dark green tree, but it had the shape of a three-layered Christmas tree. It was pinned on the collar of his cloak.

But yes, if he's not seducing people or tricking them, he's still the innocent baby we all know. But other than that, he acts more of a wise elder rather than a child.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS OBVIOUS ENOUGH?" Inferno shouted across the island.

Hurricane couldn't hear it. When Inferno didn't receive a reply, he called again.

"DO YOU THINK VARGOBA WOULD NOTICE?"

Hurricane still couldn't hear it.

Forest got vaguely disturbed. He didn't like it when people interrupted his favourite sound of melting robots. Not exactly his best, but it's somewhere in the top thirty. He concentrated in the withered plants on the island. The dead grass and trees responded to him. They extended and wrapped themselves around Inferno's ankle and threw him and he was never to be seen again.

Spoiler alert: he crashed into Hurricane in the sky.

They recovered enough to scream bloody murder at Forest.

"So now what?" Forest watched them calmly as they struggled in his vines. He could still control plants if they were dead. "We wait?"

Inferno burst into flames, but he can't burn the ivy that Forest had summoned. Hurricane went as far as grinding them with his teeth.

Hurricane gave up. He laughed at his defeat. "Ha ha ha! You caught me!"

Inferno growled at Forest. "LET ME GO!"

Forest smiled. "After you stop being an irrational hothead."

Hurricane laughed so hard he was wheezing. Forest just roasted Inferno, which was something he would never do as Leaf or Thorn. But as Forest, you'd better get your Aloe Vera ready for that burn you just got.

Wait.

Forest can provide that for you. He's even nice enough to do just that.

They knew Vargoba couldn't just teleport here with his ship and all. He could teleport a single person, but not the entire ship. Inferno started a fire. Forest provided the kindling. They sat around the fire like a campfire.

"Do you think I should get capes like you guys?" Hurricane giggled. He tugged at Forest's cloak and Inferno's elbow-length bohemian scarf. Both were held together with their elemental symbols in the centre of the collar. "I mean, I control wind! I'll rock that look!"

Forest imaged Hurricane tying a piece of blue wool to his outfit as he rode the winds on his hoverboard. Inferno imagined him wearing a superman suit.

"Nope," Forest deadpanned.

"You'll look like an idiot," Inferno crabbed.

Hurricane pouted and continued to laugh. He laid on his back and reached his legs to the sky, kicking them in the air and giggling at the fact that his idea just got denied so hilariously.

Inferno groaned loudly and facepalmed. Forest sat there enjoying the aspects of life as the wind brushed against his face, accompanied with the smell of melting alien minerals.

Eventually a large pirate ship docked at the harbour. Out came an army of pirates, along with a monstrous-looking man at the back. The three elements all noticed and merged back into one.