The King and Queen is??

Please note that :
Y/N= your name
H/C= hair colour
F/S= favorite song
F/M= favorite meal.
E/C= Eye Colour
F/D= favorite drink

_ Y/n's POV_
"Now, can I have a dance with my princess?" Laurence whispers into my ear and wraps his arms around my hip.

"Of course." I giggle.

And then we hit the dance floor. Lights were dancing around and people are singing to the music. Things are going great!

"Students attention please!" Someone announces, it's the principal, Mrs.Feline. Everyone looks over to her.

"We have chosen this ball's King And Queen!" She continues.

"Who is it gonna be?" Laurence whispers.

"No idea...." I reply back. The other students were cheering and shouting names.

"Lilian!" A person shouts.

"Luke!" Another person shouts. The shouting was not stopping.

"Students, students.... I have the answer in my hand." Mrs Feline announces and shows the card in her hand. The students calmed down and listen.

"It will never be me...." I said with a smile.

"Nah, you're my queen." Laurence said and wraps his hands around me.

"You're my King~" I smile.

"The King and Queen for this year's Halloween Ball is......" Mrs Feline announces. "Laurence Zvhal and Y/n Ro'meave!" The crowd goes wild.

"What... the.... heck...." words slip out of my mouth.

"Oh Irene..." Laurence's mouth drops.

"Let's get our King and Queen on stage!" Mrs Feline said and we walk up the stage.

"Umm...." I said softly, not knowing what to do.

"Congrats on being the King and Queen, Laurence, Y/n." Mrs Feline smiles.

"Thanks." Laurence and I said together.

"Let's get the party continuing!" Mrs Feline said excitedly and the music come back on.

"Well.... this was unexpected..." I look at him.

"Y-yeah...." Laurence said back.

"Sing another song!" A person shouts in the crowd.

"Yeah! Another song!" Someone else shouts. And the crowd starts cheering again.

"Umm... what do we do? We don't have a back up...." I whispered to Laurence.

"How about you dance?" He reply.

"Dance?! In front of everyone?"

"Yeah, you've been to international competitions right? You got this... don't worry."

"O-okay..."

"Everyone! We are not going to sing. But! Y/n is happy to dance for you all!" Laurence announces.

"Okay!" Someone shouted.

"Dance!" Another person shouted and they start cheering.

PLAY TGE VIDEO IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE DANCING

If you're wondering, that is Lily singing Westland Miracles. And I apologize for not finding a English version of it... I can't seem to find one.

~Time Skip~
Everyone cheered and the party continued. Music was blasting and people dancing. Laurence and I sat by the snacks and talk.

"Y/n , you are amazing." He wraps his hands around me.

"You are amazing too." I hug him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N
Welp~ it's just a short chapter. I think I might be updating the next chapter somewhere near Christmas. Don't worry I'll try my best to update more. Please give me some ideas or suggestions. Cuz this brain is empty.

Anyways... bye?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
~Mellow🌸