Perfect Melodies

Song=Start Dash
One of Love Live's song.
(DONT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY TOO!)

Please note that :
Y/N= your name
H/C= hair colour
F/S= favourite song
F/M= favourite meal.
E/C= Eye Colour

Edited on: 23/7/18

_ Y/n's POV_

We reached home after 10 minutes. I ran to the door, put my shoes into the rack and drop my bag on the couch. Zane was sitting on the couch watching my favourite anime, Aikatsu! (Sorry, gotta include this cuz Aikatsu! is da best! I'm currently watching Aikatsu Stars! )

I jump on the couch to give him a hug.
His shirt had a strawberry scent. I love it......

"Y/n , you better go get ready. Pristine is going to be here at 5:30. " I heard mom said as she put her shoes on the rack.

"Okay!" I said as I ran upstairs followed by Garroth and Vlyad.

I walked to my room which was opposite Vlyad's. I opened the door and placed out the outfit that I want to wear for the dinner.

(Sorry if it's not your style) (>W<)

I went to shower 🚿 in my bathroom. The water was relaxing. I heard the guitar and the piano playing. I think Garroth and Zane are playing it.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the shower and put on the dress (picture above). I left my phone charging in my room. I walked to our music room and the boys in there.

" hey Y/n ." Garroth waved at me.

"Hey~ so how is your piano skills?" I asked walking in.

"Yeah.....bout that, Zane kinda got fed up and don't really wanna teach me." He said scratching the back of his neck.

" Can I play, Zane?" I said walking towards the piano.

"Sure....." Zane got off the bench. I opened the seat and got out my piano scores.

"Okay...... here we go....." I sighed as I put my fingers on the piano keys.

(PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!) you can play it throughout the story.

I feel free~ my body sinks into a world filled with perfect melodies. Love, Happiness, Music......... watashiwa Daisuki!( I love it).

I can tell that Garroth's face was like !(◎_◎;). It actually took me along time to learn this song.......

~Time Skip Again~ Sowy >~<