Part 1

Vanessa’s POV:

        I woke up to my 15 year old brother Shawn shaking me awake. “What are you doing? Stop!” I said as I pulled the blankets over my head. “Were gonna be late for our flight! We leave in 20 minutes and mom said you have to eat breakfast this time.” His voice got quieter as he left the room and shut my door. I groaned and hesitantly got up. I straightened my hair put on my yoga pants and baseball tee and vans and walked downstairs to eat. 

        “Morning sunshine.” My mom said as she handed me my eggs and bacon. “Im not hungry.” I said. She gave me “the look” and knew I had to eat something. I ate as much as I could and washed the dishes. “Nessa, come on were gonna be late. If we miss this flight, I’m blaming you.” Shawn said walking to the car. I grabbed my bags, kissed my mom bye, and got into the car. I drove us to LAX where we would get on our flight and go to Houston, TX for a thing called Magcon. My brothers a singer and has a lot of fangirls that obsess over him so he gets to be apart of it. I’m 18 and can drive so my parents made me go with him since it’s the first stop on this tour thing. I guess theres like 11 other boys going with him. I don’t get what this thing is for honestly. I hope theres a girl there so I can at least talk to someone. 

        We get to the airport and were early for our flight. “I told you we’d be fine. You overreacted baby brother. You nervous?” I said nudging Shawn. “Yeah I’m nervous, its our first tour stop and I have to perform in front of everyone. Im just glad to have you with me.” Shawn said. I smiled and told him he’d do great. We found a spot to sit while we waited for our flight and I took my headphones out and plugged them into my phone and listened to music. After 5 minutes of sitting there, 3 boys walked up to Shawn and jumped all over him and said they’d missed him. I didn’t know who they were so I kinda just sat there. I took my headphones out and stood up and Shawn introduced them to me. “Nessa, this is Matt, Cam, Hayes and Nash. They’re some of the guys that are going on the tour.” I smiled. “ Hi, its nice to meet you. Im Vanessa.” I said. They all smiled and took turns giving me a hug. We all sat down until our flight was called. 

        We all got on the plane and I raced Cam for a window seat. I won. I sat next to Shawn and Matt while Cam, Hayes and Nash sat in the row beside us. I put on my headphones and waited for the 2 hour plane ride to be over. When we landed, we were greeted by a big group of guys. I guess they’d been here or awhile because they were excited to see Shawn. Matt, Cam and Nash. 

        I stood there looking down at my phone and waited for everyone to say hi to them. Shawn introduced me once again and named everyone in order. “Nessa, this is Carter, Aaron, Jacob, Taylor, Mahogany, Jack J, and Jack G.” I smiled and said it was nice to meet them. I looked at each of them and finally locked eyes with Jack G. Wow.. he was perfect. Tall, handsome, and that smile could stop traffic. I realized I had been staring at him and looked away. Nice going Nessa. I looked down and smiled and heard him chuckle.

Jack’s POV:

         We greeted Shawn, Matt, Cam, Hayes, and Nash at the airport in Texas when they landed. We all said hi and then I realized there was a girl standing with Shawn. “Who is that?” I said to myself. “Nessa, this is Carter, Aaron, Jacob, Taylor, Mahogany, Jack J, and Jack G.” Shawn said. “Hi, its nice to meet you all.” Vanessa said, smiling and hugged each of us. Wow, she was beautiful. Long, brown hair, blue eyes, her amazing smile, dat ass (jk). She was perfect. I realized I was staring at her, but I think she was staring at me too.  

-----------------------

Hiiii. I'll proabably upload this in chapters so I'll upload another part soon :)