Chapter 17 A Morning Surprise, Album Approval & MVs Discussion

Começar do início

Hayeon's POV

Minho teleports me into Stray Kids' practice room. There, I see Felix all tired but still practicing that one move. Then he groans in frustration and turns his head to my direction and widen his eyes. "H-Hayeon?" he croaks out and he lunges forward for a giant bear hug. "I miss you so much" Felix said. "Minho oppa said that you've been overworking yourself" I said. "I shouldn't have told him about this. I told him not to tell you but I guess he did. I told him that I don't want to get you worried so that's why I told him not to tell you." he said. "But you are getting me worried without telling me. You still need to take care of yourself, even without me beside you I mean like you're gonna be a freaking adult next year. Do me a favor and please literally feed and rest yourself. So now, how about you teleport us home and eat with us? I got Hyoyoo make you a plate" I said and he nods and teleports us back.

Hyoyoo's POV

They both teleport back and they have that full of love face staring at each other. "*fake cough* hello???" I called out and they snapped out of their trance. "Are you done being lovey dovey to each other?" I ask again. "Are YOU though?" Hayeon retorts pointing at where I am sitting, which was what I said before, on Minho's lap. "Nope" I said. "Then we're not either." Felix said. "Come on you two, eat your breakfast" Yerin said. They nod and sit down as well eating up. After we eat, we clean up and say our goodbyes to Minho and Felix and head to school. Today, we only have Korean lessons and that's it so we can get to SM earlier. When we arrive at school, we just go to class and sit down and just chat with one another as usual until the teacher comes in. Soon enough, Ms. Choi who is also our Korean Literature teacher walks in and begins the lessons. We just review everything we've done for the past half year for our test.

That extra class was really useful though. She gave us the specific material on what we should learn for our final test. She just basically eased out our material and just something like making a summary out of it. In 2 hours, our session ends and we exit the class, not forgetting to bow first to Ms. Choi.

We go to the cafeteria, grab our food and sit down to eat. We discuss about the songs and everything. We decided that maybe if SM lets us then we'll make each of the songs a MV, which means that all of the songs need to have a choreography. They agreed though as long as I help them with the choreography to which I of course agreed. In 1 hour, we finish and we head to SM immediately by bus. After 15 minutes, we arrive so we instantly head to the studio. I try to finish the songs as fast as possible but it was quite the work so it would of course take more than 45 minutes for each song. After 2 hours, I was done.

I finished 1 song in 1 hour and let them listen to the songs. They approved and agreed on the songs so I copy the songs on a USB I brought and then we head to the 10th floor. Yerin knocks on the door and we hear a come in so we did. We enter and the first thing he asked was "You're done?" "Yes we are. I kept the songs here, try and listen to them. See if you're okay with them" I said and hand him the USB. He takes it and plugs it to his computer.

"Elegant Beauty? Black Roses? Flaws? Transformation? Hybrid?" he asks. "All of them so it would be something like a mini album" I said and he nods. He listens to each and every one of them while I just keep my head down too afraid of his reaction. He'll approve I'm sure Eunhwa said telepathically to me. After he finishes all 5 songs, he motions for us to sit down so we did. "How am I supposed to say this?" SM started. I was already nervous by the way he was saying it.

"How long have you been composing?" he asked. "T-This is my first time" I stuttered out. "You're just approaching debut and you're making a song like this?" he asked. I was literally so scared that my hands were shaking and Hayeon had to stop my hands. "This is............. nice" he said and once I heard the final word came out of his mouth my head shot up to his direction. "I approve of it don't worry" he said and I let out a sigh of relief. "If TVXQ approves why wouldn't he? I told you that he'd like them" Eunhwa said. "When did you say that?" SM asked. "She's been so nervous since at school so I told her that" Eunhwa lied covering up our abilities. "Oh okay anyways let's discuss about your album at the room where we discussed about your positions. You girls go first, I'll be there soon" he said and we nod heading downstairs. Once the doors of the lift closes, we squealed like crazy.