Chapter 17

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

"I think I want to go to the store where Taehyung wants to go?" you said while smiling cutely. Jungkook pouts your answer and doesn't protest because of your cute smile. You all go to the Gucci store. 

Taehyung quickly went inside the store with you ignoring Jin who is telling him to walk slow

Taehyung quickly went inside the store with you ignoring Jin who is telling him to walk slow. Inside the he begins to look for clothes for you. After searching the whole store. He finds you six outfits and gave you the clothes to try and take near dressing room . Being the innocent bunny you didn't know you had to go to changing room to change clothes. 

You were just about to pull your clothes but Seokjin stops you "You shouldn't change your clothes in front of people." while blushing.   

"Why?" you asked Jin while tilting your head in confusion. 

Jin froze and didn't know what say as he grows more embarrassed. He looks at others for help. But all of them are blushing and also didn't have any idea.

"Because you have change your dress in the dressing room."said Namjoon pointing at the dressing room. "And close the door while you are changing" Jin added.

You say OK then, go to the dressing room in  the corner and close the door. After few minutes you changed clothes. You get out of dressing room and say "How do i look?"

 You get out of dressing room and say "How do i look?"

All of their mouth are wide open and have shocked expression. They don't know what to say. 

And Jin tells to change to your clothes and now he will choose your clothes. All of them have argument who will chose your clothes next . And Namjoon says to ask your opinion. 

  (What do choose who do want your clothes next. And which: cute or sexy clothes  please comment . Please Vote if you like this chapter and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your votes and comments gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and please keep on supporting me. Thank you.)