Chapter 19

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

All of them got gathered in the living room. There was a moment of silence between them until Namjoon breaks it. (Namjoon Breaks it cause you know he is God Of Destruction. )

"Which one like (Y/N)?" Namjoon asks.

"Me" all of them answer.

They all look at each other surprised that all of them liked same girl. They didn't wanted to loose you neither they wanted to hurt each others feelings. There was moment of silence again.

Namjoon: 'So. they also like her. Even if we are friends. I won't give up. I should try best not to leave regret. Maybe i should come up with a idea.'

Yoongi: 'I won't force her to like me. I will respect her decision.'

J-Hope: 'Maybe I should ask her. I hope she chooses me. But if she doesn't i don't know what to do. Just thinking about it make me want to cry.'

Jin: 'Maybe I should give up. I don't want to ruin our friendship but still don't want to lose her '

Jimin: 'Maybe I should find someone else and keep my friendship. But thinking just about her being with someone else pains my heart. I don't know what should I do.'

Taehyung: 'I should observe what others and watch for a chance. '

Jungkook: 'till to the end, I will not give up. I will try my best to win her heart before my hyungs'

Then, they ask you about which one of them do you like. You answer that you like all of them and can't choose.

Then, after thinking for several minutes Namjoon says "Maybe we should all take to date and at the end make her choose one of us and respect her decision if she doesn't choose you. Do you guys agree"

All of them nodded their heads and each of them determined to win your heart.

"Who will go on a date with her first?" asked Jungkook.

"We will all put our names on a paper and make her choose." said Namjoon.

All of them write their name on a paper and make you choose the paper. You pick up a paper and unfold it and the name is.........

(Which bts member do you to go on a date first please comment. Please Vote if you like this chapter and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your votes and comments gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and please keep on supporting me. Thank you.)