Chapter 1- We Should Be Dead!

💀🌊⚡️I AM WRITING THIS FOR PERCY! IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

.

💀🌊⚡️HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY BRO!!

.

💀🌊⚡️HAVE A DAM GOOD DAY!

.

💀🌊⚡️I'll do the dedi when someone answers the question right on the other chap.

.

.

.

>Percy P.O.V<

.

I was in DOA Recording Studio with Thalia and Nico standing next to me, we didn't have any drachmas on us, but anyway, we reached Charon's 'receptionist' desk, "Next!" He shouted, we looked at each other and walked up. Charon looked up, uninterested, then he saw us and fell over himself in shock "You're not... Dead. Yet? Aren't you? Please don't say your dead." He muttered to himself, I was confused, didn't Charon hate me?

.

.

His eyes widened at something behind us, "I'm pretty sure we're dead, Charon." Nico stated. I went to turn around but whatever was there disappeared with a white light, Nico faded from the room, closely followed by Thalia, then Charon smiled slightly, "Go, young Hero, you are needed still." And he faded into darkness.

.

.

I opened my eyes and in a flash, Nico and Thalia were sitting over me, behind them, I saw the moon. "Weren't- weren't we... Dead?" I asked "We were, I think? It's sorta fuzzy." Thalia replied, I could see strings of golden sand flying through the air, well, I thought, that's not normal. "If we were, why are we here? We should be DEAD!" A voice rang through the air, one that sounds awfully familiar, 'Yes-' it was cut off by Thalia, "Artemis?!" That's who it is! 'Yes, Thalia, it is me.' There was a flash and - wait, shouldn't that have killed us? "Lady Artemis, shouldn't your true form have killed us?" I asked.

.

.

The goddess of the moon sighed "Yes, I will explain that later though. You were all dead, but, there is another group I have created, none of the other gods know of, they are called the Guardians. They are immortal, similar to that of the hunters but they don't ever die. There isn't any way to kill them. They have all died once, they are protectors of children, they all died by sacrificing themselves, the 'most recent' which was around 300 years ago was Jack Frost who had sacrificed himself to save his sister, he was once known as Jackson Overland. He is the Winter Spirit." I probably looked ready to burst, Artemis stopped and looked at me. "I don't mean any disrespect, My Lady, but what the Hades does this have to do with us." She smiled as if she had expected me to say that.

.

.

"It's okay Perseus, you three have been chosen as the new Guardians, Perseus, you are the Water and Earthquake Spirit, Nicolai, you are the Death and Shadow Spirit and Thalia, my lieutenant, you are the Lightning and Wind Spirit, if you want to, you can be known as yourselves, but if you choose, you may be known as something else." Artemis smiled warmly at us, I was freaked out, a man-hating goddess smiling at a man would scare anyone. "Lady Artemis, I would like to be known as Tide to the children." I stated confidently, kneeling before the goddess. "I would also like to be known as Shade, thank you Lady Artemis." Nico kneeled down next to me. "My Lady, may I please be known as Strike?" Thalia requested, kneeling on the other side of me- wait, why the Hades am I always in the centre?- Artemis smiled at us again and began chanting in Ancient Greek faster than I could comprehend.

.

.

A silver glow spread around her and spread to us, "Hail, Tide, otherwise known as Perseus Jackson, the Spirit of Water and Earthquakes." A sea-green glow appeared around me. "Hail, Shade, otherwise known as Nicolai di Angelo, the Spirit of Shadows and Death." An obsidian-black glow appeared around Nico. "Hail, Strike, otherwise known as Thalia Grace, the Spirit of Winds and Lightning." An electric-blue glow appeared around Thalia. "You shall find that your centres are closer to you than you expect. I predict you three shall work together. Am I correct?" We stood and looked at each other "Yes Lady Artemis, you are correct." She smiled at us, "When you are shown to the Guardians as the new deities, they will attempt to throw you in a sack to get you to go with them. As for the true form, you are immortals with no way to die, nothing, not even the true form of a god can kill you." I was sure that my jaw was on the floor.

.

.

"Oh, if you see one of the other Spirits, try not to call me by my real name, they call me Man-in-the-Moon. I mean, come on, MAN! You shall eventually find each of your personal powers." I smiled sympathetically at the anti-male goddess. Artemis tensed suddenly, "I need to go. Don't make any rash decisions." She demanded, "I swear on the River Styx that I will not make any rash decisions unless absolutely necessary." She smiled at me, then Thalia and Nico repeated what I said reluctantly. She nodded and flashed out, I turned to my cousins, stepping out of line so we could see each other. "So, what should we do?" I asked, "What should we do?" Nico echoed, looking thoughtful "Spar?" Thalia asked, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "You read my mind!" I joked, pushing her into Nico, who fell over, they both blushed as Nico stood up and offered a hand to Thalia. I pulled out Riptide, before getting in a battle stance, when they both were standing, they narrowed their eyes and charged at me.

.

.

.

💀🌊⚡️EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IT IS PERCY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D

.

💀🌊⚡️QOTC- who was it that the Easter Bunny didn't want to be chosen as a guardian?
-
'Please not the ___________'

.

💀🌊⚡️I'm gonna go now! Bai!!

.

💀🌊⚡️Luv ya all!

.

~Dreameh🌈⭐️