Chapter 11: Watching Over

It was 5:00 in the morning when they went back at the ice castle. Elsa was already asleep on Jack's back. The best part here is she didn't fall.

When they already reached their destination, Jack cartied Elsa up to her bedroom. "Sleep well, Elsa," he mumbled to her. Now it was his turn to kiss her. On the forehead, actually.

Before going away, he mumbled his last words to her, "Don't worry. I'll be back later on the balcony."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Elsa woke up. She felt like she was refreshed. She still remembered what Pitch said earlier. Does she have to go with him? No, she must know what he wants from me.

"Elsa, come on. We have to go," someone called. It was Rapunzel. She came down and rode the sled with them.

Meanwhile at the North Pole, Jack explained to North (Santa Claus) about what happened earlier.

"Hmm..." North tapped his chin with his finger, thinking hard. Jack is so anxious of what will be his answer.

"I think you should watch over her for a while," he finally said.

Jack's jaw dropped. "Me? Watch over Elsa? Why me?" he asked.

"Why you? Because you two have the same powers. Cold never bothered you. And this is the main reason," North paused. "Her powers are out of control sometimes. And it's enough to defeat Pitch all by herself. Best if you accopany her. You know, like a friend."

Jack let out a huge sigh. This is not what he expected! But no one knows that he loves-er-likes Elsa.

"Okay, I'll do it. Until Pitch is not defeated, I will watch over her until she dies," he promised.

"Excellent!" North gave him a very tight hug. Talk about "He-cannot-breathe-anymore" line!

"Can you let me go now?" he begged. He did let Jack go.

After the talk, Jack flew to go to Arendelle. He can't wait to see her again!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter!

More chapters coming soon!

To my fellow readers:

Sorry if I haven't updated two days ago after I updated the previous chapter. Well, I have my reasons. Number one (my most major reason), I don't know where to begin on this chapter. Number two, I'm busy writing a new story. What's the title you may ask? It's "High School with the Big Eight." Search for the title. It may interest you.

Today's Monday (Philippine Time). I'm not supposed to use my tablet because I have classes but my mom said it's fine since we have an activity tomorrow. Maybe I'll update tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote and comment this one!

          *Forgive me if I have any typographical errors*