14.9. Action/Werewolf- The Blood- Book III

Tittle: The Blood- Book III

Author:ZeroWineThirty

Rating: 8/10

Genre: Werewolf and Action and Adventure and Romance

Status: Completed

Summary:

It took one bite to change her life forever. Now Charlotte has found herself in the middle of a war that has been brewing for longer than anyone could have imagined. 

 And it's all in the blood... 

 Join them as they race against time to try and solve the mystery that could destroy or deliver them from this horrible bloody mess. 

Also included in this book: 

 Ass beatings

 Fantastic vampire cooked meals 

 Snarky remarks from our favorite brothers

 Wine 

 Plenty more from the Penelope-Lyle love saga 

 The new best friend duo of Lyanna and Bernard

And twists that you may very well kill me for

 The third book in 'The Bite' series! Must be read in order! 

 Series order: The Bite, The Rise, The Blood.

My Review:

The final book in this drama filled trilogy! This book was personal favourite and so damn heartbreaking and I cried so much but I laughed so much more. There was a time when I was in the middle of history class and I just burst out laughing and my coordinator/teacher just gave me the look and she could be a female Levi for how scary she is! I got in so much damn trouble but it was worth it!

I didn't sleep for 3 whole days because I was reading these books back to back in order and I'm pretty sure my teachers just stopped trying to get my attention after the first day. At the end of this book I was in love with all of these characters and how realistic this book was and Levi and Ethan nearly broke my frozen heart at the end. So cute and so amazing this has to be read!

This author of this trilogy must have put her damn blood, sweat and tears into these books because they were amazeballs and if these were published I would be pissed that they weren't on Wattpad but I would still go d buy copies of these books for myself and future generations.

So, go and quickly read these books before a publisher gets a hold of them because I think in the near future that will happen! Please go read them!

It is a definite must read, and

As always please

Share

Comment (your view on this book)

Vote (if you liked the book)

And

Recommendations (inline comment)

Happy Reading, baby dragons 🐉 and unicorns 🦄!

Ari...